response card question for those who did message in a bottle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

hey everyone

im starting to work on my invitations.. and im thinking of the best way to go about doing the response cards... the box that goes with the bottles is 7 x 2 x 2.. dunno if that would work with response cards? or do i need to just get a bigger box?? if anyone has any idea.. please help!

michelle
    "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#2 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Michelle&Steve
      hey everyone

im starting to work on my invitations.. and im thinking of the best way to go about doing the response cards... the box that goes with the bottles is 7 x 2 x 2.. dunno if that would work with response cards? or do i need to just get a bigger box?? if anyone has any idea.. please help!

michelle
      We sent out the bottles for our STDS. We included a travel card with our STD scroll, that had our TA's contact info and website. It was printed on cardstock and probably about the size of a postcard. You could always do something like that for your response card and you'll save money on postage!
      Michelle

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:39 PM

we had the same size boxes. we curled the response around the bottle on the bottom of the box. i think they were about 2x3.5 - a little bigger than a business card. we thought about putting a card in that said respond via our website, but we liked the idea of getting mail

#4 tross84

tross84
        • Banned
        • 151 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:26 AM

great question...thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users