Maura's professional photos!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

• Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

Wow Maura....how beautiful! Everything looks amazing! I didn't realize your dress had such a beautiful train! OMG - everything was SO beautiful!

That property is goregous! What a beautiful day! The lasso was beautiful! Everything looked perfect!

Congrats Mrs. H :)
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

Maura, you looked absolutely beautiful!

I know I'm a crier, but I got a little misty looking at the photos! The one of Jose reading what I assume is you love letter was just great!

PS. I don't think you are behind in posting at all! You haven't even been married 3 weeks!

Relax and enjoy the "newlywed" phase!

#13 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

You're so pretty Maura, I love them! What a great location, is this our first Westin Cabo wedding? It's a beautiful place and it's nice to see another cool resort in Cabo. BTW your priest's vestments were quite snazzy lol Nice! It looks like a great day

#14 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:25 PM

Maura you, your husband, wedding party, and everything looked beautiful!!! I loved all your little details and the overall elegance of everything!!! Congrats!!!
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#15 1elephant

• VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

your pics are so beautiful! i love the colored walls and jose's reaction to your card!

#16 tvt

• VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

you guys could be an ad for blackberries! both of you in your wedding garb writting away on your blackberry. too cute!

your picutures are amazing. you are so photogenic!

#17 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

love 'em :) they are so gorgeous!

my faves of you are the blue background ones, so vibrant!

#18 NHPT

• 3,848 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

so beautiful! you are so photogenic!!! love the all white set-uo!
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#19 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:55 PM

Wow Maura! Beautiful pictures.

The pictures of Jose as he reads the letter from you (I assume that's what he is reading) made me cry.

Love your smile, especially in picture 321 and any others of you against the red coloured rocks.

Love the pictures of you against the blue wall, the contrast of the blue and white.

Absolutely love your mother-in-laws dress!

The room you got ready in is stunning!

#20 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

Hey Mrs. your pictures came out so beautiful. Everything looks so elegant and you and Jose make such a beautiful couple. I loved the lazo and the setup of the ceremony and the reception. The colors of the Westin worked perfect as the background.

Congratulations once again and I cant wait to hear all about it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users