Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#171 bmiles

• 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

I'm a 2010 Bride!! We're hoping for the first week in May. Waiting for the hotel to get back to us! I feel like we're a little early, but I am always an early planner. Can't deal with the stress of last minute stuff.

#172 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

bmiles, you're not too early at all! i got engaged on valentine's day and was on here the next week getting things planned for the last week of april! isn't a DW supposed to be about less stress and more enjoyment anyway?

blushingbride, welcome!! i love when we get new 2010 PC girls!!

#173 blushingbride

• 366 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Thank you ebred! And you're right, its never too early to start planning! I'd rather be less stressed about the little things as the wedding gets closer. I'm trying to do as much as humanly possible now, but there are alot of things that are still out of my hands...like the photographer doesn't have their prices for 2010 yet, and we were just able to book our honeymoon stay recently. Unless we go through a travel agent, flights for next May aren't published yet either...so I sit in anticipation! In the meantime, I'm practically living on this forum and absorbing as much information as I can. Do any of you ladies have your dress yet??

#174 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

this place is amazing for that isn't it?! since we're doing a symbolic ceremony in PC we already have that date confirmed, and we have a photographer, but waiting on prices to come in (even using a TA) is painful!

i bought my dress a few weeks ago... nicole miller, very beachy... it was heart breaking to take it off! i know a lot of the other girls have either found dresses or have been looking. have you started the search yet?

#175 blushingbride

• 366 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:45 PM

There is so much information and it seems everyone's asked the questions that are on my mind, so it's great to have a ready source to go to! Are you going with the resort's photographer?

Congrats on finding your dress! I have been looking around and I also like NM bridal dresses because most of them are beach-friendly. I even went on ruelala based off of a tip from another forum member; they had bridal dresses starting @ $150! But I got there too late - no dresses left in my size. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. But, the search continues...

#176 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

after reading a bunch of different threads on here about photographers and resort vs. bringing your own, i decided to fly a photog in with me.

i am using Stephany from EyeSpy... she did another girl's pictures on here (tvt.. aka Tara) and i fell in love. we decided we wanted lots of beautiful, quality shots and it was worth bringing someone down. it all depends on your budget and what you're looking for!

keep checking the threads on here for tip-offs on good dress deals! people find them all the time! when you find yours you will know it!

finally figured out how to work the pictures... here is the dress i bought..

Click the image to open in full size.

#177 Peaches2010

• 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

Getting married March 2010!!! We were planning to wait until Jan. 2011 - we just got engaged in February - but why wait!! We're totally excited and can't wait - we JUST got our wedding date confirmed a few days ago....so now got to start thinking about those invites... :)

#178 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:04 AM

ebredhawk your dress is gorgeous!!

Glad there are so many 2010 brides around now!

#179 haskinl

• 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

I'm a Feb 2010 Bride!! Getting antzy to start the process and for the prices to come out. Want to get this show on the road!! We are so exited and can't wait to tell everyone where were going:)

#180 blushingbride

• 366 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

ebred, love your dress!!! I will post pics once I find "the one." Glad you found a photog that you feel good about. I think pictures are just as important!

peaches, congrats and welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users