• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1711 amyrot

amyrot
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:10 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LDeeken
    From what I understand the Maya/Lindo act as one resort when it comes to wedding and the Del Mar/Beach act as another. So if you are getting married at the Maya or Lindo you will be the only one. There may be a wedding going on at the Del Mar/Beach, but you would probably never even know.
    I think you're right. I just think Kevin and I alone will save almost $700 and my parents are paying for my sister, so thats almos $1000 for them. So...I did talk to my TA yesterday just via email and she thought it might be smart to switch. She said the only thing we can't use is the japanese and Gourmet restaurants....and that is totally fine with me!

on another note......speaking of songs, I also really love Keith Urban's " Only you can love me this way"!We might switch....I don't know! Its tough!

#1712 ptatiana

ptatiana
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:27 PM

Hello everyone, I am so glad that I found this forum!! it has been very helpful reading almost everyone's experiences. My fiancĀ© and I love the idea of a wedding at Riviera Maya, actually it's the best spot since we have people traveling from different countries. After searching for a very long time, Iberostar came out to be our favorite, even though we still have many questions and details to be clarify, which some of them were already answered thanks to all of your comments.

#1713 finleys7

finleys7
      • 703 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:27 PM

ptatiana, welcome to the forum. And congrats on your engagement. The Iberostar's are above and beyond...they are great resorts.

Good Luck!
        Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
        Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1714 amyrot

amyrot
        • 188 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ptatiana
          Hello everyone, I am so glad that I found this forum!! it has been very helpful reading almost everyone's experiences. My fiancĀ© and I love the idea of a wedding at Riviera Maya, actually it's the best spot since we have people traveling from different countries. After searching for a very long time, Iberostar came out to be our favorite, even though we still have many questions and details to be clarify, which some of them were already answered thanks to all of your comments.
          This forum is great! Welcome!

#1715 LDeeken

LDeeken
          • 200 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyrot
            I think you're right. I just think Kevin and I alone will save almost $700 and my parents are paying for my sister, so thats almos $1000 for them. So...I did talk to my TA yesterday just via email and she thought it might be smart to switch. She said the only thing we can't use is the japanese and Gourmet restaurants....and that is totally fine with me!

on another note......speaking of songs, I also really love Keith Urban's " Only you can love me this way"!We might switch....I don't know! Its tough!
            Amy we must have the taste in music!! I love all those country boys!!

You know the Lindo also has a Japanese and a Gourmet restaurant too so you won't miss out completely!

#1716 Gettin' hitched in MX :)

Gettin' hitched in MX :)
            • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

Hi everyone!
              I'm new to the forum and I think this is great way to exchange info. I'm getting married at the Grand on 6/19/10 and I would love to hear from other brides to compare info and provide suggestions!
              I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies!
              Best,
              Hilda

#1717 LDeeken

LDeeken
              • 200 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Gettin' hitched in MX :)
                Hi everyone!
                I'm new to the forum and I think this is great way to exchange info. I'm getting married at the Grand on 6/19/10 and I would love to hear from other brides to compare info and provide suggestions!
                I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies!
                Best,
                Hilda
                Welcome to the forum! You are getting married the day after me!!

#1718 LDeeken

LDeeken
                • 200 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

And you are from Chicago too!! What part?

#1719 Gettin' hitched in MX :)

Gettin' hitched in MX :)
                  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

I'm from the Western Suburbs. LDeeken - are u getting married at the Grand as well?

#1720 LDeeken

LDeeken
                    • 200 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gettin' hitched in MX :)
                      I'm from the Western Suburbs. LDeeken - are u getting married at the Grand as well?
                      No we are getting married at the Del Mar on the 18th. I live up near Crystal Lake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users