Ok, I am home now and managed to recover some of my info for the Lindo. I could post links but then you'll have to use points to open them all up...so it might be better if I email them.

I am sure that it is going to be the same as BBtoB so I don't know if it's really worth sending (she willl probably have all of the info as I think I may have already emptied my recycle bin with some things in it) but I'm still willing to email if needed. Let me know.

Kristin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan's girl View Post
Ok, I am home now and managed to recover some of my info for the Lindo. I could post links but then you'll have to use points to open them all up...so it might be better if I email them.

I am sure that it is going to be the same as BBtoB so I don't know if it's really worth sending (she willl probably have all of the info as I think I may have already emptied my recycle bin with some things in it) but I'm still willing to email if needed. Let me know.

Kristin
Thanks Kristin! I am happy to take on this task. That way you can focus on your review. jk hehe smile72.gif I have the emails ready to go. There are 2 of them. I will be offline tonight. Heading to the Nuggets playoffs. But I will send it tomorrow or tonight if I am back on. :)

Here is the Contact info..WC's s Toni and Lily...

here is the note:

Between now and when you walk down the aisle, you will have lots of questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Wedding Coordinator Ms. Araceli Tovar or our Wedding Assistant Ms. Antonieta Muro by email or fax so that we can answer any individual questions. No question is too small or too big, please let us help you as much as possible. We are here to take out the stress of planning a wedding in a different country.

Our email address is

weddings.lindo.maya@iberostar.com.mx

Our fax number is011-52-984-8772849

from the States and Canada

00-52-984-8772849

from European countries

Our phone number is

011-52-984-8772800 ext 8348

from the States and Canada

0052-984-8772800 ext 8348

from European countries

Our Address is: IBEROSTAR PARAISO LINDO & PARAISO MAYA

Ctra. Chetumal-Cancún Km. 309

77710 Playa Paraíso, Quintana Roo, México

Hi girls, I do not really follow this thread as many of you are not from tucan or quetzal! However I wanted to let anyone interested know that the tucan and quetzal is closed at this point due to the low census (swine flu). I was suppose to get married there next thursday =( anyways they are moving us to the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. What do you girls think? I would appreciate any info you have?? THANKS =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kef1274 View Post
Hi all, anybody know yet for how long they will be closed?

In other news, got the grooms wedding ring last night, it was in stock so I was super lucky there!

My travel agent sent me this email from her contact at Go Go Tours this morning.

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:01 AM
Subject: RE: Iberostar Hotels

Hi

The details that I got from my HQ.

Please be advised that the Iberostar Paraiso Beach & Paraiso del Mar is temporarily closing for arrivals from May 8th – 31st due to the current low occupancy. Guests will be upgraded to the Iberostar Lindo during this time period.

Maxine Streeter / Agent

It looks like June brides will be in the hotels that they originally booked. I guess that could change if occupancy stays low but I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be at the Del Mar!!!