Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#201 aeluzu

aeluzu
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by krmiller  Guys are so hard to buy for!!!

Agreed! I'm leaving the guys gifts up to my future hubby too!

Amanda & Marc
    June 11th, 2011
    EPM! Are you ready for us?

#202 all the love

all the love
    • Site Supporter
    • 133 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

It took us a long time to decide what to get for everyone, but have made the final decision now! We got everyone in the bridal party really nice sunglasses (Burberry) which we think will be awesome in some of our wedding photos!

gift sunglasses.jpg

We also bought Steve Madden flip flops for the guys and terry cloth slipper flip flops for the girls. It's about $260 per person, but we feel they are worth it. It's one of the biggest items in our budget after photography.

#203 aeluzu

aeluzu
      • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Here are some photos of the gifts for my girls:

IMG_1097.jpg

Pashmina:

IMG_1076.jpg

Cocktail Rings:

IMG_1098.jpg

Rollerball Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf (if you haven't smelled this - you're missing out!)

IMG_1099.JPG

Sewing Kits (just in case!)

IMG_1100.JPG

and closed (I thought the polka dots were so cute)

IMG_1101.JPG

I kind of want to splurge for massages for them while we're at the resort too... but I dunno... I don't want to go overboard!

Amanda & Marc
        June 11th, 2011
        EPM! Are you ready for us?

#204 traceysteve

traceysteve
        • 328 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

OMG! You ladies have some fantastic ideas! Love the Burberry sunglasses, Flowerbomb, Vera Bradley organizers and the bouquet charms! Thanks for sharing your fantastic ideas ladies!

#205 skp1

skp1
          • 405 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

I think I have it all figured out.  Our wedding party consists of MOH (my sister), Ringbearer (my nephew), Best Man (FI brother) and 2 groomsmen (FI sons).  The gifts are very varied between the 2 sides of the family.  My sister & nephew don't live locally so she's done all her shopping & travel arrangements on her own.  Since I have't been able to help, and she's spent a lot, I'm spending a lot on their gifts.  I'll also being paying for her hair & make-up on the wedding day.  FI is paying for the guys' clothes and travel so he does now want to do gifts on top of that.  But I feel it would be awkward not to give anything so I got them a little something.  So here is the run down (and of course things may be added if I run accross something cute while out and about):

MOH

Tiffany starfish necklace

$200 spa gift card (she's staying several days after us at the resort)

Wet bikini bag

pashmina

RB

T-shirt

$50 gift card at resort (good for store and kids activities)

Atlantis Lego set

BM and GM

engraved wallet bottle openers from Red Envelope

http://gifts.redenve...nd_red envelope

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#206 tamandrob

tamandrob
            • 349 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for all the great ideas!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#207 J-me

J-me
              • 398 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

We are taking care of 3 nights of their stay, their suits/BM dresses, they'll get nicer OOT bags than the guests (canvas totes vs. gift bags). For the girls, Kendra Scott earrings in our coral/brown colors (they have a great color bar so you can pick your wedding colors), survival kits, some coordinating eyeshadow/lip gloss (since they're doing their own makeup), nice flip flops (the guests are getting Old Navy flops), and some other goodies tbd :) still a work in progress! Also, something I came across at Bath & Body works - they have mini candles in tropical scents and were running a good deal (3 for $5), so I plan to put these in the bags as well:

FAVOR.jpg

BM Bags (just got them in this week from Ballard Designs - so excited!):

BM BAG.jpg

#208 ashley1316

ashley1316
                • 353 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

i love the candle idea!

Originally Posted by J-me 

We are taking care of 3 nights of their stay, their suits/BM dresses, they'll get nicer OOT bags than the guests (canvas totes vs. gift bags). For the girls, Kendra Scott earrings in our coral/brown colors (they have a great color bar so you can pick your wedding colors), survival kits, some coordinating eyeshadow/lip gloss (since they're doing their own makeup), nice flip flops (the guests are getting Old Navy flops), and some other goodies tbd :) still a work in progress! Also, something I came across at Bath & Body works - they have mini candles in tropical scents and were running a good deal (3 for $5), so I plan to put these in the bags as well:

FAVOR.jpg

BM Bags (just got them in this week from Ballard Designs - so excited!):

BM BAG.jpg

#209 proti007

proti007
                  • 467 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

We bought our four bridesmaids their dresses (After Six 6574)

bridesmaid-dress-Dessy-6574-988-marigold.jpg

and robes from Pretty Plum Sugar (my mom and FSMIL are getting robes as well)

232993-2plum-pretty-sugar-robes-03-o.jpg

We purchased the attire for our four groomsmen as well (vests and pants, from J.Crew)

Groomsman Suit.bmp

and FI is taking the guys, along with his dad and mine, on a private chartered fishing trip through Baja Raiders

www.bajaraiders.com

We spent A LOT (just over $3000), but it is literally the least we can do for our amazing group!!! Less than two months to go!

#210 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

I have a MOH and 3 bridesmaids.. For them we did personalized canvas bags with a Ralph Lauren beach towel, Tiffany &Co Starfish Earrings and I had tanks made from www.bridalpartytees.com. For the best man and 3 groomsmen.. Flask with their initial and they each got a NFL tshirt with their favorite team and last name on the back.
                      09-10-11
                      Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                      I married my best friend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users