KLC77

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

hmm I guess I will have to check out ebay.  I have never bought anything on ebay before, still a newbie.  But I want those starfish necklaces, I wonder if i could find them in chinatown first lol.  thanks for all the great ideas ladies!

We are getting the bridesmaids and groomsmen sunglasses, we can get a deal through a good friend.

Im getting gift cards to Victoria Secret for the girls so they can get new bathing suits for the trip!

For the guys we are getting nice leather money clips and might get them engraved but not sure what to put on them.

Love the VS gift card idea.  My three girls would love that!! 

Originally Posted by Ali12 View Post

We are getting the bridesmaids and groomsmen sunglasses, we can get a deal through a good friend.

Im getting gift cards to Victoria Secret for the girls so they can get new bathing suits for the trip!

For the guys we are getting nice leather money clips and might get them engraved but not sure what to put on them.

We haven't actually bought it yet. We are looking at $40 for the VS cards and I have 3 bridesmaid and MOH. The wallets we have found are also around the same price.