Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Where has Harty been?

I feel like I haven't seen her posting lately. I was pretty busy last week and week before, but this week not so much and I havent seen anything from her. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm hope she's coo.

I saw a couple of posts from her this week. I can't remember where, but she is around somewhere. I think she did mention something about her FI leaving town for awhile (?3 months)so she might be busy spending time with him!

I'm here !!! lol smile29.gif

Yeah I know i've been real quiet for the last couple of weeks sorry!

In a right twat mood with myself and can't shake myself out lol FI came home today just until early Sat morning for my m8s funeral tomorrow. So as much as its nice to have him home on my birthday I wish he wasn't then there would be no funeral lol

I need self control tomorrow so that i don't twat this evil bitch at the funeral shitfan.gif

So couple of weeks you may get happy harty back and not angry bitch lol

Ah there you are. I knew about your friend who had passed so I was worried bout ya:o( Who is this funeral for, is this for your friend?? You said "m8s"... not sure what that is...

I think it is a clever way to say mates....like how I sign my name k8 sometimes....you are definitely in our thoughts, Harty! Take care of yourself over the next little while. Best, Kate