I am looking for a save the date that is an airline tickets and provides all the information for a destination wedding. Any ideas on where I can find this??

I would rather order it that make it.....please help!

I would try and make them yourself. you will save a boat load of cash, but if money isnt an issue i would say go with Sarah, her designs are wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyales View Post
I am looking for a save the date that is an airline tickets and provides all the information for a destination wedding. Any ideas on where I can find this??

I would rather order it that make it.....please help!
I went with Gwen at .:Hitched Invites-Custom & Pre-Made Wedding Invitations. Invitations. Inspired:.. She does great custom designs and is very reasonable! She's done a few others on this site too. You can see all of her designs on the site too. Good Luck!!
Here is a link to mine: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15175

I second the "try to make them yourself". You will save a ton of money. At least check out a few of the templates on here and see if it is something you could do. I had alot of fun designing mine and am SO glad that I did it myself and saved the money. I get tons of compliments on them still and they were sent like 6 months ago! But if DIY isn't your thing, Sarah is great, and the ones that dmarie posted were really nice too, so you have options to order them. Also check out Aylee Designs, I am pretty sure she does them for order.

I'm making them myself. I found tons of great info on this forum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Let me know if it works. I'm really curious to know
    • I believe that it is absolutely not important what kind of gift, the main thing is that it was presented with all heart. For example, recently my friend had an anniversary and I gave him an original painting in word art style. He really liked it, as I found the right words. Hmm .. Finding out where their first kiss was will be a real problem, but I think it can be solved. Just arrange a walk with them and ask more about how they started dating, where they first met, etc. They themselves will reveal all the secrets to you. I hope you can make an amazing gift for them. Good luck !!
    • Discover our top new collection of bridal gowns & accessories – We are one of Europe’s largest bridal wear brands . Choose us and get affordable dresses, accessories and shoes, in latest designs, all made from the highest quality fabrics with wonderfully quick delivery times.From wedding dresses to accessories ,Our incredible new 2021 collection combines excellent quality, elegant designs with affordable prices and short delivery times. Discover the entire range today and become our Stockist Now. For more information log on to: https://bianco-evento.com/
    • I am looking for a best bride box subscription. I think it's a good idea while pandemic. As I can stay happy having bridal boxes each month. So, did someone have a one? What can you advise?
    • Hello everyone. Who have a destination wedding in 2020? Do you postpone it or celebrate? Please share with you experience.
  • Topics