sweetness
    • 164 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

Thank you for all of the great ideas =)

#53 nadennec

nadennec
      • 215 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

I love that idea!!! My FI's mother passed away when he was 7 or 8, and I know he would love something like that!!

Originally Posted by MelissaH 

I know FH wants us to really do something to remember his mom at our wedding so I bought 2 beautiful matching picture frames (one 8x10 and one 5x7) and I'm having the smaller one engraved with;

"She looks down from heaven
        With the angels above
        On your Wedding Day
        Mom sends you her love."

and putting a picture of her in it. (We don't have any pictures of her, I had to hunt one down and then send it to get restored and have 2 people removed from it, but it turned out really nice).

After the wedding we'll put a wedding photo of us in the 8x10 and display it along the frame I got for him.

Nadenne C

#54 babestaaa

babestaaa
        • 212 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

My fiance has been dreaming of a Breitling as his ultimate holy grail for yearsss! He's not picky either lol. I told him it'd only be fair that one day I get him one since he bought me a beautiful ring. Hopefully, it'll be in the budget since he really deserves it. But if I still have the same working status as now, that may have to hold off for an anniversary. It's an idea :)

#55 Aussie Bride

Aussie Bride
          • 50 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

i didnt really think gifts were necessary but now im thinking they are!! haha

the boudoir photos would be any guys absolute favourite though!!!! especially when u can spend alot of time apart with work like we do!!

#56 sweetmelissaann

sweetmelissaann
            • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

Bringing this topic back to the forefront. Anymore new sugestions?

#57 AD2012

AD2012
              • 240 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

I can't remember where I read this... But a bride had mentioned that she putting together a box of 50 destinations on vintage like paper and they were all the places they should travel over the next 50 years. I am adding my own spin to this and making a photo album/scrap book with 50 destinations, our first being mexico for our wedding and our last being our dream home. As we travel to each spot we will place a picture or two on that page of the album. That way we can flip through the album and see where we've been and still need to go. Some of the destinations I'm adding either one of us have travelled to just not together.

I think it's going to be a lot of work but totally worth it! I also am running out of time!!

#58 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                • 198 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

I'mm giving my fiance me, for the rest of my life!! LOL!  I'm also getting him a jersey from a team that he has wanted for a long time

#59 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hey Ladies!

I thought I would pass this idea along as it has been something that has gotten a lot of interest lately! It's hard to find great men's jewelry, so I've designed some custom pieces! As the rest of my jewelry/hair accessories, most items are custom made, so here are some ideas below. Not sure if you've seen www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

RedIbyChelsea

RedIbyChelsea

RedIbyChelsea

www.redibychelsea.com

www.redibychelsea.com

RedIbyChelsea

#60 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                    • 281 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Ugh, I love this idea, since we love to travel. But we've already been to so many places. I think I'll have to cut it down to maybe 25 destinations, hehe..

Originally Posted by AD2012 

I can't remember where I read this... But a bride had mentioned that she putting together a box of 50 destinations on vintage like paper and they were all the places they should travel over the next 50 years. I am adding my own spin to this and making a photo album/scrap book with 50 destinations, our first being mexico for our wedding and our last being our dream home. As we travel to each spot we will place a picture or two on that page of the album. That way we can flip through the album and see where we've been and still need to go. Some of the destinations I'm adding either one of us have travelled to just not together.

I think it's going to be a lot of work but totally worth it! I also am running out of time!!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users