Photo

Those GREAT OOT bags everyone got!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

AGH!!! So I am having a challange here. Some "extra" people that I was not expecting to attend the wedding are coming and am finding that I am short about 6/7 of those wonderful OOT straw bags that we all got from Target a month and a half ago.

I gobbled up as many as I could find in my area, and happened to be a dead on amount... but now I need more and they are all out at the stores!

I am praying to God that some of you girls who purchased them bought some extra's and would be willing to sell some to me?! Please PM me if you can help. I hate having loose ends up in the air! And I am so anal that if I have to buy a few "odd" or different bags it will just irk me to death.... thanks!

#2 can't wait!

can't wait!
    • 517 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

Are you talking about the $2.50 straw ones with pink or green lining inside? I have two I can sell.

#3 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

I had the same problem. Mine from targer were alitlle different. They have mine online but they are $9 a piece. When i got them in the store for $2.50 each. Ugh! I feel your pain.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#4 RORJamaica Bride 050809

RORJamaica Bride 050809
        • 69 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

I am pretty sure I may have extra, but I wouldn't know the exact amount until closer to your wedding date.

#5 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by can't wait!
            Are you talking about the $2.50 straw ones with pink or green lining inside? I have two I can sell.
            Yeah those are the ones! I would love to buy them from you! I will PM you.

#6 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RORJamaica Bride 050809
              I am pretty sure I may have extra, but I wouldn't know the exact amount until closer to your wedding date.
              OOO yeah- you are getting married after me.. so hard to judge at the time and I didn't want to miss out on the bags. Hopefully I can find some more from girls with closer dates who really know how many they have remaining.

#7 msasfraz

msasfraz
              • 392 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:54 PM

I have 6 I'll sell for 2.50 plus shipping? PM if you would like them...

#8 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

I may have a few extra too...(I think I bought about 5-10 too many) but I wont know for sure until all of my guests book around Jan/Feb.

Just let me know!

#9 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                  • 668 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:05 AM

Ill look you ladies up for sure! Thanks so much...

#10 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                    • 668 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:45 AM

I got a few PM's and THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE OFFERED TO HELP! I can sleep at night knowing that my guests will love these bags and they will all match, :)
                      And on that note, even though I have been offered a few more than I need, I will be able to help another DBW member who PM'd me with the same problem. I love sharing. Sharing is for wonderful brides like us! Thanks! I am so excited to not stress over such a small thing! You girls are great! I gotta figure out how to give karma / gifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users