Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer Davis

So frustrated with Brides.com

I found a dress I am interested in and there is no information on the website. I emailed them asking for the dress information and I got an automated response advising me to post in their community forum because they can not answer everyone. I created an account and tried to post on the forum and it keeps telling me to verify my email address to post which I already did. Ugh!

Here is the dress btw...

Wedding Dresses Information: Swept Away | Brides.com

OMG, that is the most beautiful, sexy dress ever! i want one! :) I have no idea who makes it, although it does look semi-Jenny Packham-ish but i know it's not Summer 2008 because i've looked at her repeatedly. It could maybe be from a spring '08 collection since the posting on the site says that it's from a past issue. I have the current July/August issue and this dress is NOT in it. So that means maybe the May/June issue had this dress in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
OMG, that is the most beautiful, sexy dress ever! i want one! :) I have no idea who makes it, although it does look semi-Jenny Packham-ish but i know it's not Summer 2008 because i've looked at her repeatedly. It could maybe be from a spring '08 collection since the posting on the site says that it's from a past issue. I have the current July/August issue and this dress is NOT in it. So that means maybe the May/June issue had this dress in it?
I just checked the March/ April and May/ June issues of Brides and didn't see it in either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslamoradaBride View Post
Check Nicole Miller, and scroll to the next screen. It looks a lot like the dress on the middle row on the right-hand side.

Ooh, I think you may have found it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslamoradaBride View Post
Check Nicole Miller, and scroll to the next screen. It looks a lot like the dress on the middle row on the right-hand side.

I think that's it too. Damn your good. I would have never thought to check Nicole Miller.

It looks exactly like the dress a bride was wearing on the photographer's website I'm thinking about using. Check out the site for the pictures of the bride in the dress.

Noha & Eric

It's a beautiful dress and she looks amazing in it. The Nicole Miller dress doesn't look like it has the pleating that's on the dress in the Brides.com site. I'll see if I can find it.