~~**Make-up finishing spray-keep make up fresh and on in the HEAT!~~**

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

I've had this one book marked forever.
    Makeup Setting Spray and Eyebrow Sealer: Model in a Bottle
    But if that one works and they sell it at Ulta, I'm all about it!! It'll save me shipping on yet another item!

#12 Becksy

• 124 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:01 AM

Great find! I just ordered the "mini's" from the company direct.
      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#13 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:15 AM

Mini? How much was it?? I didnt see a mini on their site-all I did was make sure it was under 3 oz for the plane.....mini is a god option!

#14 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:30 AM

Let us know how it works out for you! Could be a God-send in the Jamaican heat!

#15 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:00 AM

Yeah if it holds up in Las vegas-it should work in Jamaica-considering vegas heat is gonna be 110! ( yikes lol)

#16 Jamminworld

• 136 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Great find! Thanks for sharing I'm sure many of us will find this helpful.

#17 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

I saw that segment as well and think it sounds like a great product. Let us know! I'd like to get it as well! They had some other cool products on tat segment too, but I can't remember them all, lol.

#18 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:24 PM

The other one on thats egmant was the 4 day lash stain-made my tarte. Unfortunatelyt its sold out everywhere-even on spehora.com. I tried some on today ( sample at spehora) and Ill see how it works....ill look at sephora in vegas too!

#19 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                  • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

ooh i'll keep that in mind thanks! makeup doesn't seem to go well with my skin when there is the least bit of heat, so hopefully knowing this now should help :)

#20 luckygirl

• 339 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm going to run out today and try to pick up one. I could really use this since I'm a glower (sweating pig). I was just in Key West for my wedding site reviews and took a sample of Amazing concealer and Makeup Forever water resistant velvet matte finish to try it out in the heat and humidity. Boy was it ever hot. The foundation did not last but the concealer was great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users