Palm Tree Stickers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

Does anyone know where I could get some small palm tree stickers? We want to put them on the backs of our STD envelopes. Everything else is ready to go minus this little touch. So far I've looked at Target, Office Depot and Michael's...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

What about Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge.
      I had issues finding a sand dollar sticker, so I ended up getting a stamp and stamp pad at Michaels and stamped the back of mine. Worked perfect. I also used the same stamp for the thank you cards and the welcome letter. Just a thought...

#3 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

I say to make your own... This is my master plan, but I havent gotten to it yet. I plan to cute little squares, maybe 1 inch by 1 inch and put our logo or just the starfish that we are using on our STDs and then cut them out (with a rotary cutter of course!) and stick them in a Xyron sticker maker thing and voila! Instant stickers! The sticker maker costs like $10 I think. I got mine duing my scrapbooking craze that died quickly. This is the last thing stopping me from mailing out my STDs... I will get to it!
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

You can create stickers on zazzle if you cant find what your looking for.
          Custom stickers: design your own custom stickers at Zazzle
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LisaG
            What about Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge.
            I had issues finding a sand dollar sticker, so I ended up getting a stamp and stamp pad at Michaels and stamped the back of mine. Worked perfect. I also used the same stamp for the thank you cards and the welcome letter. Just a thought...
            I'm not sure where a Hobby Lobby is around here. The Garden Ridges are a ways away and since I don't have much energy lately driving too far or going through too much trouble to get these probably isn't gonna happen. I will keep the stamp idea in mind. If I don't do that then I may just go ahead and mail them as is. We shouldn't wait too much longer to get these out...

Who would've thought finding stickers would be such a challenge??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Have you tried Party City?

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

The Dollar Tree has a bunch and so does walmart. I just saw them the other day!

#8 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                  Does anyone know where I could get some small palm tree stickers? We want to put them on the backs of our STD envelopes. Everything else is ready to go minus this little touch. So far I've looked at Target, Office Depot and Michael's...

Did you look in the scrapbooking section of Target, Walmart and Michaels? They have a lot of different stickers.

Here are a few online sites that sell Palm Tree stickers:

Crafts, Etc! ® - Palm Tree Stickers

Here is another one-there are several pages to look at. Maybe you will find something here

Tropical: Stickers Galore

Hope this helps

#9 tross84

tross84
                  • Banned
                  • 151 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:44 AM

great ideas ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users