#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:14 PM

that is so gross and sad

i really hope it doesnt happen again, whatever the reason it was there in the first place

#22 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

ok- u said your neighbors dont like you guys...but do you know for certain they dont like you guys? or are you just guessing? some people are just dont socialize with their neighbors so you might THINK they dont like you, or did something specific happen?

it could have also the bird getting stuck in there, panicking and the heat caused it to die.

it sux b/c you dont have solid proof of what it was. Id keep an eye out and if things keep happening, set up a video camera and catch the muther f'er! hahaa

#23 Jenn79

Jenn79
    • 625 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacqueline
      ok- u said your neighbors dont like you guys...but do you know for certain they dont like you guys? or are you just guessing? some people are just dont socialize with their neighbors so you might THINK they dont like you, or did something specific happen?

it could have also the bird getting stuck in there, panicking and the heat caused it to die.

it sux b/c you dont have solid proof of what it was. Id keep an eye out and if things keep happening, set up a video camera and catch the muther f'er! hahaa

They haven't come right out and said anything, but there are a few things. One neighbour lets his dog poop on our lawn and doesn't clean it up afterwards (we don't know which one). Another called our landlords (rather than talk to us like adults) to complain that our grass had gotten too long...this was when we first moved in and didn't have a lawn mower yet. My favourite was the snarky note we got one windy garbage day when some of our recycling blew into someone else's yard (the note said: "In future weigh down your recycling, we've been picking it up all day!!"). The note wasn't signed, but taped to our front door. I know they're little things, but we haven't exactly felt very welcomed.

I like the video camera idea! I've pretty much accepted the idea that the poor thing just got stuck, it's better than focusing on the alternative.
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#24 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
        They haven't come right out and said anything, but there are a few things. One neighbour lets his dog poop on our lawn and doesn't clean it up afterwards (we don't know which one). Another called our landlords (rather than talk to us like adults) to complain that our grass had gotten too long...this was when we first moved in and didn't have a lawn mower yet. My favourite was the snarky note we got one windy garbage day when some of our recycling blew into someone else's yard (the note said: "In future weigh down your recycling, we've been picking it up all day!!"). The note wasn't signed, but taped to our front door. I know they're little things, but we haven't exactly felt very welcomed.

I like the video camera idea! I've pretty much accepted the idea that the poor thing just got stuck, it's better than focusing on the alternative.
        oh man, my jaw dropped when i read this. im not even joking, if i would have gotten a letter on my door like that i woulda made a letter that read "In the future- shove the recylcing can up your ass" and put it in every mailbox on your street. omg

#25 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
          oh man, my jaw dropped when i read this. im not even joking, if i would have gotten a letter on my door like that i woulda made a letter that read "In the future- shove the recylcing can up your ass" and put it in every mailbox on your street. omg
          lmao I so like your style lol totally off subject but ..

someone once put a note on my car that if i parked outside of his house again he would call the police on me lol i wrote back on the note "i pay road tax, its not a private road, call them all you like you twat", knocked on his door and handed it to him lmao I parked there for weeks after and it was right out of my way lmao

#26 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
            Oh I was none too pleased when I saw it, and if I had any idea who it was who left it there would definitely be words said. It's sad that not only someone had to complain about it, but they had nothing better to do all day than chase some loose garbage around?

#27 Jenn79

Jenn79
            • 625 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509

someone once put a note on my car that if i parked outside of his house again he would call the police on me lol i wrote back on the note "i pay road tax, its not a private road, call them all you like you twat", knocked on his door and handed it to him lmao I parked there for weeks after and it was right out of my way lmao
              Hahaha, good for you!

#28 Kits55

Kits55
              • 607 posts
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
              • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
              Jac, you made me laugh so hard, i like your style! lmao

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509

Harty, god do i wish i had your balls! you always write the most hilarious posts on here, i may have to stalk your posts daily just to get a good laugh in

#29 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
              • 160 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

That's just gross and wrong! If a person actually did that, they'll get what they deserve, karma can be a nasty thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users