Photo

Nominate your MothM for July!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Dreams425

Dreams425
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

My vote goes to SunBride! Her dedication even in newlywed status has been unbelievable. As a DT bride I think I would be lost without this thread and she truly deserves all of the credit for it!

#32 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

BTB = Becks
      I can't believe this is your last eligible month!

Mrs = Glenda cause she rocks!

#33 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

My nomination for Mrs. is Sunbride b/c the tulum thread is awesome thanks to her and she always helps out other tulum brides.

My STB goes to JennyK b/c she always helps everyone out, is super supportive and was even willing to run to a store to help find Alyssa some stuff for her BM's.

I know Amy is going to kill me and she will only take one but I also wanted to nominate Becks b/c she shared all her templates with everyone and let's face it her ferret threads are awesome!

#34 amy706

amy706
        • 506 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

New Mrs- Sunbride. She has been UNBELIEVABLELY helpful to the Dreams Tulum brides. Made an incredibly valuable, totally organzied new thread with anything and everything DT. SHE ROCKS!
          Amy706
          Washington, DC
          Dreams Tulum
          December 5, 2008
          Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#35 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

Mrs = Glenda (tied with Amy but I think you consider yourself ineligible, right?)

BTB = gotta think about it

#36 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Abbie
              Glenda for Mrs. cause I heart her and she deserves some recognition for throwing together an awesome wedding at the drop of a hat!

Jacqueline for BtB cause she never fails to crack me up!
              omg i just saw this now! im always so late to see stuff. thx abbie, thats sweet. ;o)

#37 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

I am going to say Mrs. to Glenda and BTB ...I have to think about it
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#38 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

Mrs. - Raeka, Melissa. She is just the nicest person in the world and has been helpig me out alot lately.

BRB - Becks, for all the reasons listed above, and it's her last eligible month!

#39 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

Soooooo, are we gonna have a poll now?

Amy, you're supposed to be less busy now ther wedding is over J/K, i know how crazy busy i've been, so i bet you are in the same place as me! crazy how busy we still are after the wedding and how much there is to be done when we're done, haha

#40 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Abbie
                    Soooooo, are we gonna have a poll now?

Amy, you're supposed to be less busy now ther wedding is over J/K, i know how crazy busy i've been, so i bet you are in the same place as me! crazy how busy we still are after the wedding and how much there is to be done when we're done, haha
                    yeah, I think I've been a lot busier now that the wedding is over. this last month has been crazy! so many projects to finish before the AHR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users