Sign in to follow this  
jfwolfe72

Photographer Referrals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I really like the pictures on her website, but I can't figure out how to navigate the website. I couldn't find packages or anything. I sent her an email for more information.
I had the same problem and did the same thing! hahahaha

I'm going to use the resort photographer at Dreams Cancun, Juan Navarro just because we can't really afford to get someone else lol

His website seems ok has anyone actually used him ? What's he like? I am seriously thinking of contacting him and asking if we can add to the package we already have and just not tell the hotel lmao

Well as I thought about it about 10 mins ago I decided to do it lol I've emailed the photographer Dreams use direct and asked him how long he is booked for? can we book him for longer how much? and if we can order other pics from him lol as soon as I hear anything i'll post it as it could be useful for others using the same guy.

I am using Claudia's services (already have a deposit down). After looking at Vanessa's website, it seems that her prices (Vanessa's) are more affordable, and she looks just as talented. Wish I would have done some more research!