Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
amyh

We've been blogged... twice!!

Recommended Posts

What amazing pictures!!! It should definetely be in a wedding magazing somewhere! Where did you get the folding fans? And the hats for the chicos? smile123.gif

 

You looked beautiful!

 

Laura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly... your images are AMAZING and your wedding looks like it was a GREAT time! I have to say I LOVE your hair!!!! I must borrow it!!! That is if you don't mind... I've searching for a nice finger wave ish style that had a vintage look and your is the missing link!!! Also I love your sash... where did you get it... I don't love my fabric for my sash and am looking for a replacement!

 

Congrats!!!! Your wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your pics are gorgeous!!!! it looked like an amazing party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much ladies! We were very luck to have such great vendors. They were awesome to work with and made everything fall into place after many, many issues while planning.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels408 View Post
What amazing pictures!!! It should
definetely
be in a wedding
magazing
somewhere! Where did you get the folding fans? And the hats for the
chicos
? smile123.gif

 

You looked beautiful!

 

Laura

Thank you Laura! The folding fans and hats were purchased in Downtown L.A. I wish I had vendor names, but if you've ever been to DT LA, you know you just walk down
Santee
ally and find bargains. The hats I got for $9 each and the folding fans for $6 a dozen. We also had palm fans that were purchased from Oriental Trading Co. for about $10 a dozen, but I only purchased 80- we had 175 guests.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez View Post
The photos are beautiful! I love, love, love your dress!!!. Did you have it made?
Thank you! My dress is called Real by San Patrick. Its part of
Pronovias
. I purchased it here in Southern CA.. I'm not sure how far you are from Torrance. PM me if you want more info.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
Firstly... your images are AMAZING and your wedding looks like it was a GREAT time! I have to say I LOVE your hair!!!! I must borrow it!!! That is if you don't mind... I've searching for a nice finger wave
ish
style that had a vintage look and your is the missing link!!! Also I love your sash... where did you get it... I don't love my fabric for my sash and am looking for a replacement!

 

Congrats!!!! Your wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!

Thanks Danielle! Take away! I loved how my hair came out! It kind of fell into place and was not at all like the trial. My sash is actually a piece of ribbon. I literally went to the fabric store, found a thick piece of ribbon, wrapped it around my self and cut! My aunt hemmed the end and

vuala
, I had a sash for less then $10! I'm sure you can find this ribbon at a Michaels or Joann's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much ladies! We were very luck to have such great vendors. They were awesome to work with and made everything fall into place after many, many issues while planning.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels408 View Post
What amazing pictures!!! It should definetely be in a wedding magazing somewhere! Where did you get the folding fans? And the hats for the chicos? smile123.gif

 

You looked beautiful!

 

Laura

Thank you Laura! The folding fans and hats were purchased in Downtown L.A. I wish I had vendor names, but if you've ever been to DT LA, you know you just walk down Santee ally and find bargains. The hats I got for $9 each and the folding fans for $6 a dozen. We also had palm fans that were purchased from Oriental Trading Co. for about $10 a dozen, but I only purchased 80- we had 175 guests.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez View Post
The photos are beautiful! I love, love, love your dress!!!. Did you have it made?
Thank you! My dress is called Real by San Patrick. Its part of Pronovias. I purchased it here in Southern CA.. I'm not sure how far you are from Torrance. PM me if you want more info.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
Firstly... your images are AMAZING and your wedding looks like it was a GREAT time! I have to say I LOVE your hair!!!! I must borrow it!!! That is if you don't mind... I've searching for a nice finger wave ish style that had a vintage look and your is the missing link!!! Also I love your sash... where did you get it... I don't love my fabric for my sash and am looking for a replacement!

 

Congrats!!!! Your wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!

Thanks Danielle! Take away! I loved how my hair came out! It kind of fell into place and was not at all like the trial. My sash is actually a piece of ribbon. I literally went to the fabric store, found a thick piece of ribbon, wrapped it around my self and cut! My aunt hemmed the end and vuala, I had a sash for less then $10! I'm sure you can find this ribbon at a Michaels or Joann's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Amy. Just Wow. Everything looks so amazing. Your decor was unbelievable! You have had such vision from the beginning, and your planning and organization paid off- it looks like a wedding you'd see on TV...absolutely breathtaking. oh, and you looked great too :) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amy! those are so gorgoeus! just beautiful photos, you made a fantastic choice.

 

cant wait to see more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×