Jump to content

Photo

We've been blogged... twice!!


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

amyh

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

    Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

    I was so excited today when I found that our photographers have blogged our wedding!

    We had two amazing photographers Art Lemus of Nataly Lemus Photography and Rudolfo Arpia. Nataly couldn't make it, however my understanding is that she is editing all our photos.

    Check out their blogs for the full posts, the posted so many pictures!

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    #2 amyh

    amyh

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

      Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:39 PM

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.

      #3 amyh

      amyh

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

        Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

        Click the image to open in full size.

        #4 Alyssa

        Alyssa
        • Sr. Member
        • 11,793 posts

          Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

          AMY!!!!!!!! your f-in wedding was INSANE - what was your budget $350,000?

          i swear yours should be in Martha Stewart Weddings or on Platinum Weddings.

          AMAZING - the pics are so great :)

          #5 edna

          edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

            Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

            Amy I told you before I love them all, you looked beautiful, the party was so fun and love all the details... I am so glad and happy for you!!!


            PS the tent was not that bad right ?

            #6 ericaandsy

            ericaandsy
            • Jr. Member
            • 259 posts

              Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

              WOW WOW WOW!! Those pictures are breath taking Amy! I love the picture of the two of you dancing..looks like something out of a magazine!!

              #7 amyh

              amyh

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

                Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alyssa
                AMY!!!!!!!! your f-in wedding was INSANE - what was your budget $350,000?

                i swear yours should be in Martha Stewart Weddings or on Platinum Weddings.

                AMAZING - the pics are so great :)
                Haha! Why do you think we went to Mexico to get married! We never could have pulled it off in L.A.! Those PW exaggerate though, $5000 for fireworks, yeah, you over paid!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by edna
                Amy I told you before I love them all, you looked beautiful, the party was so fun and love all the details... I am so glad and happy for you!!!


                PS the tent was not that bad right ?
                Thank you Edna! And no, the tent worked out.. it looked like we did need it after all, lol.

                #8 resehop

                resehop
                • Vendor
                • 49 posts

                  Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

                  Those pictures turned out so GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

                  #9 ~Melissa~

                  ~Melissa~

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

                  Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

                  Oh Amy those are gorgeous!!! Every single photo is my favorite, seriously. You were a smoking hot bride. I didn't know you ended up hiring 2 AMAZING photographers. Wow I'm in awe of all these photos. You must be so thrilled with them!

                  #10 amyh

                  amyh

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

                    Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:07 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Raeka
                    Oh Amy those are gorgeous!!! Every single photo is my favorite, seriously. You were a smoking hot bride. I didn't know you ended up hiring 2 AMAZING photographers. Wow I'm in awe of all these photos. You must be so thrilled with them!
                    Thanks Mel!

                    Its a long story, but we hired one photographer (Nataly) who's second shooter is her husband (Art). She couldn't make it, so Rudy was her back-up, second shooter. We really lucked out. They were amazing!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users