I love the postcard idea! I also recently went to a wedding where the couple had a book of their engagement pictures (1 pic per page) surrounded by anough matting for guests to sign - It's like the picture frame but if a guest writes drunk comments you can close the book :) Im not sure where she got it but I bet you could make on on Kodakgallery

I had not even thought about the guestbook!! So many creative ideas! It's very early in the process, but so far I'm liking the dry erase board idea, as well the memory pages/postcards.

For those of you doing the mat for people to sign...did you put an engagement picture of you in the middle; or a cute saying for what they were supposed to do? I am looking for a cute saying to either put in the frame...or next to it on the table; i.e. instructions. Any ideas?

I think my favorite idea is the white board; but it also sounds like the most work- have to have someone man the camera the whole time. Otherwise, I would definitly do this; would be very cute to put in your scrap book!

Our photographer is making a photobook of our engagement photos as a guest book. I have attached a couple of pages to show you. Each side is one side of the book with the binding down the center. Our guests will sign in the open spaces around the pictures. This is much easier to travel with than a matted picture. smile29.gif

Guest Book.doc

I went to one once they had a photoshopped picture of the groom and bride from when they were both 2 or 3 and they took it to a photo place and they made it look like one picture it was really cool and all the guests signed it.

I think we have decided to do the Dry Erase board with photos. BUT....we are taking the pictures. We thought this would give us a fun way to mingle with our guests. And we will make sure we do it early in the night to get everyone while they are still "good." I think we will leave the dry erase board out with some disposable cameras and see what we end up with at the end of the evening! :) We will leave ppl to their own creativity!