Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#5281 fiddlefuller

fiddlefuller
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Also which Caro Montes is she- there are a ton?

Her Facebook page says "Caro Montes musician/band" and her profile picture she is standing in a forest playing a black guitar. I hope that helps. She hasn't responded to my FB message yet. FI says he saw that she has a myspace page (people still have those?!) and he thought her actual email address was on that, so that is my next approach. Good Luck!

#5282 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
    • 223 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Highlight of my day - when there are new posts in this thread!!! :)

This website is my favorite find EVER!

#5283 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
      • 223 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I got an email from Landy with all the table overlays, Landy is great! I think I'm going to bring my own anyway though.. Nothing that I has in mind there.

#5284 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
        • 223 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

Question sfor those already married at dreams tulum - Did you get a video?? and do you happen to know how long approx it took each person to walk down the aisle? 

I'm trying to map out my song to walk down the aisle, I want to appear at one specific point in the song.   I know.... such a minor detail lol, I think it would be really great.

I asked if you have a video because maybe this is something maybe one could check? If they had time?? If not... I mean, no biggie.  I plan to leave a slight gap between the my MOH and I, it'll work anyway... but knowing would make it easier.

#5285 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
          • 315 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by hezmshaw 

Question sfor those already married at dreams tulum - Did you get a video?? and do you happen to know how long approx it took each person to walk down the aisle? 

I'm trying to map out my song to walk down the aisle, I want to appear at one specific point in the song.   I know.... such a minor detail lol, I think it would be really great.

I asked if you have a video because maybe this is something maybe one could check? If they had time?? If not... I mean, no biggie.  I plan to leave a slight gap between the my MOH and I, it'll work anyway... but knowing would make it easier.

I think this is  A GREAT POINT TO ASK ABOUT! how long it took - the other thing you could do is plan for a reg song to start playing even when you're farther back from the aisle itself (i.e. perhaps walking down a path if thats how the grounds are laid out?)

#5286 texasmandy

texasmandy
            • 42 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is quickly approaching (May 25th) and I am starting to go into panic mode! Has anyone had any luck scheduling their meeting with the WC? They have told me it won't be scheduled until I get there, but I have other activities I am trying to work around. Also, we are having the symbolic ceremony....do we get to meet with the officiant prior to the ceremony?

#5287 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hello "Dream-y" ladies! Just a few recent photos for you from a couple of Dreams Tulum weddings, hope your plans are all coming together nicely!

This first wedding is Kristy and Stephen, such a great couple and a beautiful day! See the whole slideshow click this link...

This next wedding was super intimate, just the bride and groom and the kids! An affair full of love, we were really honored to be a part of this very special day. For the whole slideshow please see CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Happy planning everyone!!

#5288 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
                • 223 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hey ladies!  Anyone happen to know what a massage at the hotel runs a person?? I want to make my mom a "ultimate mother of the bride package" for mother's day... and promise a massage in Mexico :)

#5289 Sehausle

Sehausle
                  • 156 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

$

75-569 w/the majority in the 170 range, I've attached the price list.

Attached Files

#5290 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
                    • 223 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by Sehausle 

$

75-569 w/the majority in the 170 range, I've attached the price list.

Thank you!!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users