Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3751 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

Hi everyone!! I had my wedding on April 24th and everything turned out great!!! I will be writing a review soon!!!
    ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3752 mimi73

mimi73
    • 282 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
      Hi everyone!! I had my wedding on April 24th and everything turned out great!!! I will be writing a review soon!!!
      Eeeeee!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Congratulations!
      http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#3753 mimi73

mimi73
      • 282 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by northernflasher
        Yes they use credit card sized room keys. I wished I'd done holders, I kept forgetting/loosing my room key! LOL
        Thanks for getting back to me. I'm also glad you think it is a good idea, because I ordered the holders already last night (I couldn't wait!!) and then my FI thought it was kind of a dumb idea. He doesn't think people would use them :) I know that when we get there he will love them though, it's just the way things work!
        http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#3754 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
        • 112 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
          Hey Jerzygirl! Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a GREAT TIME!!

I am leaving on Saturday night... so tomorrow (friday) I am getting all of my waxing/eyebrows etc. etc. girlie stuff done. I am so nervous. Not nervous about being married to my fiance (we technically are already married last Saturday, legally) but just nervous, worried, hoping everything turns out okay for the wedding day in Tulum, and my guests have a good time. I hope to dear gosh I'm not forgetting anything.... yikes.

#3755 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
          • 112 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mimi73
            Thanks for getting back to me. I'm also glad you think it is a good idea, because I ordered the holders already last night (I couldn't wait!!) and then my FI thought it was kind of a dumb idea. He doesn't think people would use them :) I know that when we get there he will love them though, it's just the way things work!
            I think the card holders are an awesome idea! I was going to put this in my OOT bags, but we opted out of the OOT bags all together.... great idea though.

#3756 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
            • 112 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by clinicalgal
              Does anyone know how long it typically takes Aurora to reply to emails? I sent her my official "wedding planning document" (that she requested) about two weeks ago with lots and lots of questions and haven't heard back. Our wedding is less than 2 months away... and i'm getting a bit nervous (but super excited!!) :)
              Aurora usually gets back to me within the next day or two- definitely within the week. I'm sure she is just busy planning my wedding next week...eeee just kidding! I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about... don't fret!

#3757 LeNell

LeNell
              • 212 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

My Big day is almost here..Im getting married May 29,2010 @ dreams Tulum...Im so excited YAY!!! I still have alot to do.. my final wedding dress fitting is this weekend. I hope everything works out!!!!!
                Tristan and Lenell 2010

#3758 ddk5576

ddk5576
                • 209 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LeNell
                  My Big day is almost here..Im getting married May 29,2010 @ dreams Tulum...Im so excited YAY!!! I still have alot to do.. my final wedding dress fitting is this weekend. I hope everything works out!!!!!

Yay!!! So exciting and crazy stressful!! We are right behind you on Sunday the 30th!! I am making my checklists for the final "little" things and then off to pack for our move to Canada just 3 days after our BIG day!!

So girl...I feel ya with the still have alot to do!! Good Luck with the fitting! I am sure it will be wonderful! :)

#3759 L&A2010

L&A2010
                  • 156 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by clinicalgal
                    Does anyone know how long it typically takes Aurora to reply to emails? I sent her my official "wedding planning document" (that she requested) about two weeks ago with lots and lots of questions and haven't heard back. Our wedding is less than 2 months away... and i'm getting a bit nervous (but super excited!!) :)
                    Hopefully you've already heard something by now but I thought that I'd mention that after waiting a couple of weeks to hear something from Aurora I got fed up and decided to start emailing any of the WCs we have email addresses for. I got a response back within 24 hours from both Anabel and Aurora. These are the 2 email addresses I used/got responses back from:
                    Anabel Sanchez: weddings1.dretu@dreamsresorts.com
                    Aurora Garcia: infoweddings.dretu@dreamsresorts.com
                    Also, make sure you include your confirmation number as Aurora said this was very important for her to know in order to be able to find your information.
                    Hope this helps.

#3760 L&A2010

L&A2010
                    • 156 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

Congrats to all you May brides! I hope all the upcoming weddings are magical. Can't wait to read your reviews!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users