Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#2481 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BellaBeachBabe
    Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is planning or has had a canopy covering the guests and couple during the ceremony? In the wedding guide, it mentions that one is available but no description is given? Does anyone knowwhat it looks like?

Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.
    Hmmm...i wonder if it's just the regular set up that included in the packages? I never heard anyone using a canopy to cover the area where guests would sit.
    ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#2482 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

Hi everyone, sorry for being away but I'm dealing with an injury... I will be writing my review, will try to do that this weekend. I've started already drafting it in Word and I carry it around on my memory stick to work on it when I have a spare moment!
      In the meantime, here is the link to our slideshow: we're very happy with our photographers, Lincoln and Lori from Moments That Matter. We did a full TTD session the day after the wedding and had a blast!!!
      Mayan Riviera Destination Wedding Photography Galleries by Moments That Matter Photography.
      Hope everyone is having an amazing summer!!!
      Chantal

#2483 lolosmama

lolosmama
      • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chanti
        Hi everyone, sorry for being away but I'm dealing with an injury... I will be writing my review, will try to do that this weekend. I've started already drafting it in Word and I carry it around on my memory stick to work on it when I have a spare moment!
        In the meantime, here is the link to our slideshow: we're very happy with our photographers, Lincoln and Lori from Moments That Matter. We did a full TTD session the day after the wedding and had a blast!!!
        Mayan Riviera Destination Wedding Photography Galleries by Moments That Matter Photography.
        Chantal
        Your pictures are beautiful!! Love the ones with the cake!

#2484 Mixie23

Mixie23
        • 56 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Just wanted to include the links to my review!

My Review Part 1

My Review Part 2 - with photos

#2485 angruck

angruck
          • 248 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
            Chantal
            I love your flowers! so bright and beautiful! Your wedding looked great!
            Angela & Chris

#2486 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
              Chantal
              AWESOME PICTURES!!! Man, if Moments that Matter had set up business back when I was planning my wedding I would have booked them for sure. I find their style quite similar to Claudia Photo, but much more affordable. You have some really awesome pics in there, I love my pics a lot but a few of yours made me jealous!

#2487 starlitk

starlitk
              • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lolosmama
                Your pictures are beautiful!! Love the ones with the cake!
                Chantal, your pictures are terrific! Thanks for posting them!

#2488 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
                • 706 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
                  Chantal
                  Oh, great photos. I loved your cake toppers!! Congrats!

#2489 Chanti

Chanti
                  • 310 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

Thanks everyone! We got our package yesterday. Moments that Matter send you a DVD slideshow set to music, of over 1000 pictures, as well as a DVD with ALL the originals, for you to print as you wish. We loved that we own all our pictures, that's what sold us to them in the first place! Plus their amazing photography, evidently!

We'll be watching the slideshow tomorrow night with our friends that were there (the couple with the cutie pie baby girl), I'm really excited! And this way I can post some along with my review :-)

Chantal

#2490 Denise L

Denise L
                    • 100 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

Hey Chantal, glad you enjoyed MTM! We too thought they were fantastic! I could watch the slideshow over and over and over again! Your pictures are stunning!!! Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users