Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BarefootBride

Is it bad luck to tell anyone that youre pregnant....

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
OMG!!! I might have been pregnant when I got drunk and fell down at the bar during my bachelor party!!! OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
God don't worry about that baby has plenty padding when its that size lol you think how many people do a hell of a lot worse things and have perfectly healthy babies - you'll be fine.

Shit just thought you are in the UK I swear it better not be catching lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Congratulations! Your hubby will be SO excited! I love the idea of telling him on his birthday. I think you should wrap up a bib or onesie or something that says "I love daddy" and have him open his birthday gift! In my head that is how I want to tell my husband when I get pregnant.

 

I was really sick last night with all kinds of tummy trouble. He looked at me with this lopsided grin and said "are you pregnant?!?" NO I'M NOT!

 

 

Lizz--Congrats to you and Mike too! I had no idea! Did you forget to post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whooohooo congrats! Babies are even better when they are not expected! Things always happen for a reason.

I have a funny stories about drinking (and such) before finding out you are pregnant. I was 20 years old and in college when I got pregnant with my first child. I drank often and lets just say I also occasionally enjoyed one of Jamica's favorite pasttime activities...lol Well, I go and tell my OB/GYN cause it scared the hell out of me. Well, my OB looks at me and says "honey, that is how we all get pregnant now isn't it". I will never forget it. I about died. She was not worried at all! My son is now an extremly smart 11 year old! I think it was the brain development in the first month...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!!!

It only took one try to get pregnant with our son which he will forever be able to say he was made in Cuba with Canadian products! LMAO. I found out 11 days later when my daughter rubbed up against my chest and it didn't feel very good! (Breast tenderness is the first sign I got with both pregnancies). I took the test and it was positive, then I called FI to tell him before getting ready for work. When I was at work, I was walking through the ER and one of our Dr's was pregnant at the time and she asked me if I was pregnant. WTF?!?! What was I supposed to say? I told her I was and she asked how far along I was, I told her I found out a few hours ago. Then the next day we had to call my parents who were in Mexico on holidays to tell them before they got back and heard it through the grapevine!LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Lizz!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
I think you should wrap up a bib or onesie or something that says "I love daddy" and have him open his birthday gift! In my head that is how I want to tell my husband when I get pregnant.

 

I was really sick last night with all kinds of tummy trouble. He looked at me with this lopsided grin and said "are you pregnant?!?" NO I'M NOT!

I was thinking of that. Will go shopping tomorrow. And FI Always likes to assume Im pregnant too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
Congrats!!!

It only took one try to get pregnant with our son which he will forever be able to say he was made in Cuba with Canadian products! LMAO. I found out 11 days later when my daughter rubbed up against my chest and it didn't feel very good! (Breast tenderness is the first sign I got with both pregnancies). I took the test and it was positive, then I called FI to tell him before getting ready for work. When I was at work, I was walking through the ER and one of our Dr's was pregnant at the time and she asked me if I was pregnant. WTF?!?! What was I supposed to say? I told her I was and she asked how far along I was, I told her I found out a few hours ago. Then the next day we had to call my parents who were in Mexico on holidays to tell them before they got back and heard it through the grapevine!LOL

WTFhuh.gif? Word travels in a hospital!!!!!! Its like adult highschool!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisandsteph View Post
Whooohooo congrats! Babies are even better when they are not expected! Things always happen for a reason.

I have a funny stories about drinking (and such) before finding out you are pregnant. I was 20 years old and in college when I got pregnant with my first child. I drank often and lets just say I also occasionally enjoyed one of Jamica's favorite pasttime activities...lol Well, I go and tell my OB/GYN cause it scared the hell out of me. Well, my OB looks at me and says "honey, that is how we all get pregnant now isn't it". I will never forget it. I about died. She was not worried at all! My son is now an extremly smart 11 year old! I think it was the brain development in the first month...lol

Now that is hillarious!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats. I wouldn't be able to keep something in like that. I know I would be a mess of mixed emotions. It will be a cute little secret for you and your hubby to share during the wedding festivities/honeymoon. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×