Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#21 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

Wow..lots of people this time!! That is good. I'm hoping to do better than last season. I'm rejoining my gym again so now I just have to make myself go there :) They are running an awesome deal right now though buy 1 year membership get 1 free!! Wahoo!!

#22 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle08
      I'm off to a okay start! I have a training appointment tonight at the gym so at least that will help me get there! :)

Ann i sent you my weight and the money cleared my bank...so hopefully you have all my info but forgot to add me to the list
      I made a training appointment for friday! I am going to try yoga tomorrow morning.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#23 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

I was a horrible bl2 buddy. i stayed in touch for the first two weeks and then i stopped.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 amyrak

amyrak
        • 469 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          I was a horrible bl2 buddy. i stayed in touch for the first two weeks and then i stopped.
          If you were a horrible buddy Danielle then I was even worse :) I think I'll pass on that this time. I think we pretty much chatted on this thread anyways so I felt like everyone was my buddy :)

#25 flygirl

flygirl
          • 263 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

I just realized that I now have to purchase a scale. We don't have one at home because they are just too scary! I guess I could do my weigh in at the gym, but I'd be totally mortified to take a picture of the scale in front of everyone...oh well, off to target I go.

#26 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

I just got back from the gym. First time I've gone in about a year (and yes, I have been paying this whole time!). So, whether I win or not, joining BL3 is worth it already!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#27 alex

alex
              • 1,139 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

Hooray for season 3!!

I had an decent start. My weight is the same as the end of season 2 so I'm happy about that. I haven't been able to go to the gym uin almost 2 weeks, but between working at a garden centre, doing landscaping & working at the beer store I think I'll be okay if I don't make it to the gym often.
                I had cereal for breakfast & tuna & fruit for lunch. I'm trying not to fall off the wagon for dinner, but I have no food in the house! And if I go out to buy something, there's no way I'm gonna cook when I get back. So I guess it's off to Subway tonight! lol
                I'm too afraid to be someones buddy because I can barely remember to keep track of myself - I don't want to drag anyone down with me! Although I guess I'm technically going to be T&N's buddy since we're sisters & talk all the time!
                After working at the beer store all day, all I can think of is cracking open a cool beer & relaxing, but since I have no light beer in the house I'll wait til I get some in the house before I give in :)

#28 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Betsy
                  Are we doing the buddy's again? Does anyone know?
                  I don't know, I haven't heard anything about it. Usually Alyssa's does it.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Betsy
                  Didn't we exchange phone numbers with a buddy last time to stay motivated? I mean the first BDW Biggest Loser? I have Yari's phone number in my phone and I think that's how I got it LOL! Maybe it was for something else?? Sorry! I can't remember now!
                  LOL, we were buddies at one time! I would be more than happy to be your buddy again.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyrak
                  If you were a horrible buddy Danielle then I was even worse :) I think I'll pass on that this time. I think we pretty much chatted on this thread anyways so I felt like everyone was my buddy :)
                  OMG, I was a bad buddy last season too. Sorry Jill!

#29 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                  • 1,206 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

Just sent in my result well weigh in .. BLAH! But I can only get better from here .. off to the gym now.. Started yesterday for the first time in about 6 years. It's gotta come off since I have less than 4 months!!

#30 T&N

T&N
                    • 141 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

So I just bought a scale and I think I'm going to cry.
                      I guess it's extra motivation.

[QUOTE=alex;466933I'm too afraid to be someones buddy because I can barely remember to keep track of myself - I don't want to drag anyone down with me! Although I guess I'm technically going to be T&N's buddy since we're sisters & talk all the time! [/QUOTE]

Alex, you better be my buddy & I'll make sure you don't reach for that cold beer too often xo

Good luck everyone!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users