Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#211 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:10 AM

Well, I am hoping that next week will be a bit better since today I ended up getting my friend. Of course it had to coincide with weight in. I haven't had my period since March, but it decided to come now! Oh well, I should see better results next week hopefully!!!!
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#212 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:02 AM

Congrats SgtPepperette (SO sorry I can't remember your name )!!!!!!!!!

Also a big congrats to T&N (my big sister) I haven't been able to get ahold of you lately, but apparantly you're doing great without any motivation from me! Now if I can only get back on track! lol

Keep up all the great work ladies!!!!!
      I had pizza & beer & chocolate last night... bad Alex!!

#213 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

I have been eating like crap ever since the weigh in - I got on the scale this am and it was HORRIBLE!! I'm going to the YMCA today so I guess I will have to work double time! This sucks!

#214 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by alex
          Keep up all the great work ladies!!!!!
          I had pizza & beer & chocolate last night... bad Alex!!
          I have been craving chocolate for months. now i have aunt flow and i want it even more. Was it good, Alex?
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#215 amesharpe

amesharpe
          • 260 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

The last two days were doozies

I ate and drank like a fool. It started out last night with a 1 1/2 bottles of wine followed by anything edible in the fridge and cupboards.

I had to be up at 4 a.m. to go to the annual Running of the Brides at Filene's Basement. So of course I had to have coffe with real cream and a dozen donut holes to give me strength to get through that craziness.

But I've got my new motivation aside from the cash prize. I found a dress today and it's TIGHT (back clevage tight) So tomorrow it's back to the gym.

Keep it up ladies. You're all doing great

#216 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

I am happy that this morning I was 3.5 lbs down from weigh in! Maybe my excuses weren't so far off... so let's hope I can keep it up for next wednesday...I did just eat del taco and a whole bag of candy! Hmm...maybe I won't eat again today!

#217 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

congratulations on finding your dress.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#218 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Hey, where is everybody? Out drinking? lol I wasn't on for a day or so and was looking forward to reading some good weekend eating stories! As for me, ever since it was National Ice Cream Day I have fallen off the wagon and into a vat of marble peanut butter crunch from Carvel. I figure if I eat the ice cream in place of meals instead of in addition to meals things might balance out. I've got some work to do before Wednesday...
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#219 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KLC77
                    Hey, where is everybody? Out drinking? lol I wasn't on for a day or so and was looking forward to reading some good weekend eating stories! As for me, ever since it was National Ice Cream Day I have fallen off the wagon and into a vat of marble peanut butter crunch from Carvel. I figure if I eat the ice cream in place of meals instead of in addition to meals things might balance out. I've got some work to do before Wednesday...
                    Your post cracked me up Kelly. Now all I can think of is a vat of peanut butter crunch... yummmm Peanut butter and crunch yummmm.

I have no idea if I will be down this week. I can't tell at all. I do know that I am a lot more aware of everything that goes in my mouth but not really sure if that means anything.
                    You can get back on the wagon....

#220 Becksy

Becksy
                    • 124 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

This weekend was a tough one!!! It started Thursday, my ball team got together after the game and drank beer and ordered pizza. I was starving, but all I had was tomato juice. Then Friday was couples night at the golf course and everyone was drinking. After golf we met up at the restaurant where everyone was eating pasta... I stuck to my water and grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side. Saturday was more golf with more beer and poutine (fries with gravy and cheese) for lunch, I had water and egg salad sandwich (with whole wheat bread)... and I was the only one walking, everyone else took carts.

Even though it was a tough weekend I suck with it. I'm proud of myself and would like to thank you girls for the motivation. I don't care if I win the money, I just want to lose the weight and everyone on this site is helping...thanks!
                      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users