Has anyone used Savethedatemagnet.com?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
    Just wondering if anyone here has ordered from this site (I tried searching/looking but haven't seen anything about this particular site yet...) Click the image to open in full size.

I was also wondering if this is the typical material used for these types of magnets:

150 magnets = $123
    I used them for my save the date and everyone loved them. I liked their work.

#22 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by cdnvb9
      I ordered from savethedatemagnets.com as well and loved them. For under $150 I got 150 magnets, 150 magnet card holders (so it wasnt just a magnet floating around in the envelope), and 200 envelopes. They were bigger than a business card and were not flimsy at all!
      Hmmm, I didn't even see an option to get the magnet card holders or envelopes... Wish I had though! Regardless, they look great. The color saturation surpassed our expectations.

We just got back from Office Depot. We picked out some neon colored envelopes (the pack comes with 10 blue, 10 pink, 10 green, 10 orange and 10 yellow). Hoping to find some little palm tree stickers to use as envelope sealers. Need to get stamps also and then we should be set!

For those of you who have mailed the "large" sized magnets, did you have to pay more than the going rate for a regular stamp? My Grandma thought we would have to, but we showed the lady at Office Depot and she said we wouldn't. I'm going to go to the post office sometime this week and will find out.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

It was just the regular stamp $.42 for the large magnet. I had no idea there were holders or I would have gotten them too. Oh well.

Glad that you are happy with the outcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users