Photo

Dreams WC???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

Just read on the Dreams forum that Juliana has left the resort Anyone hear anything about this Not that we already have enough trouble getting replies....

#2 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
    • 1,098 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

Did it say anything about Miguelina leaving too? She's also a WC.
      Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
      Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
      http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
      Leftover Wedding Items FS:
      http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
        Did it say anything about Miguelina leaving too? She's also a WC.
        No, Miguelina is still there, along with two other ladies from what they have posted on the Dreams Forum from the Director of Sales.. That's very reassuring I guess, and they allready replied to my email this morning!!!

#4 shelley0930

shelley0930
        • 13 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:27 PM

I had a feeling that may have been what happened. I sent an e-mail to Juliana a few weeks ago and someone by the name of Omry Palanco wrote back. Omry never explained or made an mention od Juliana.

#5 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
          • 1,098 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

They burn out or move on to better opportunities all the time. Just from the few months that I've been on this site, I've noticed that it's common at a lot of the hotels, not just Dreams. Juliana was nice to work with, but so busy that it took weeks to get a response from her. However, their assistant (Maria Carbrera) usually responds very quickly. I hope they replace her soon or Miguelina is going to be swamped.
            Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
            Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
            http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
            Leftover Wedding Items FS:
            http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#6 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Too bad, although it is common, make sure that you keep all your emails just in case there is a dicrepancy with something that an ex WC informd you of prior to your wedding. That way you have some way of extra info on your side.

#7 Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain
              • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:30 PM

That's a good point about printing all the email correspondence between yourself and the wedding coordinators. I'm leaving next week to Dreams Punta Cana for my wedding and trust me I will be printing all of my email correspondences. I've been in contact with three wedding coordinators from Dream Punta Cana so far but Maria is suppose to be my wedding coordinator now. I guess I'll see who will actually be my wedding coordinator when I get there next week. Other than that I can't wait.

#8 Chantal85

Chantal85
                • 224 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

I have never gotten the same person twice when receiving an email response to my questions. I can't complain on the speed though, they usually get back to me within 2-3 days.

Purple Rain, you'll need to let us all know how things go. Have a great trip and a fabulous wedding!

#9 RZurla

RZurla
                  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

I just got back from Paradisus Punta Cana and Miguellina was my wedding coordinator there. She was very nice and worked very well with me on the whole thing. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am so sorry that I am taking a while to do my review .... will definatley get to it this week

#10 happygilmore

happygilmore
                    • 576 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RZurla
                      I just got back from Paradisus Punta Cana and Miguellina was my wedding coordinator there. She was very nice and worked very well with me on the whole thing. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am so sorry that I am taking a while to do my review .... will definatley get to it this week
                      So is she the WC for both resorts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users