Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#751 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:42 PM

Shell-When you are in photobucket there should be somewhere where you can change the settings to medium size (320x340) photos. It is right under where you click to download....it says "Reduce to: " and then has a drop down box beside it. Click the drop down box and select medium. Hope that helped you. I am sorry if it was confusing!

#752 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

thankyou soo much but it will not do it?i have deleted and started again and even changed the size to tiny but its still this size?dont worry its an awful photo i will wait till i get a better one.

it is from my sisters wedding yesterday.it was great it got us excited again.

#753 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
      • 438 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Desiree- I'm so excited to hear that you have your dinner planned for the night before the wedding! I'm hoping to do the same thing, since that will be the only night that EVERYONE will be able to have dinner together (with the exception of the wedding). We have people arriving just about everyday of the week.

Lisa- About the confirmation code they gave you...like Desiree said, do you remember ever filling the form with all the info about your and your fiance? And did you give them a credit card number?
        *Katie*

#754 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

AWESOME news on the rehearsal dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa- The conformation code (from my memory) only helps with booking and filling out all the info - :)

#755 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

Oh, okay, I gave my TA the info and she filled it all out for me. Good to know. Thanks ladies.

Josie - I like your new siggy pic!

#756 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

sorry I keep changing my siggy pic...we just took this over the weekend and I LOVE IT! its so symbolic to me, like us looking at the future :)

My mom and I are having this huge debate over invitation wording. Did any of you see my thread? She wants to write two-thousand and nine, and I want two-thousand nine. I really think the "and" indicates a decimal point and is gramatically incorrect...........should I just let it go? When I look up invitation websites the "and" is always there I'm so confused!!!!!

#757 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

PS: Girls go here: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45352 and vote for TylersGirl - I'll die if she loses.......she's SO deserving!

#758 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                • 438 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JOSIE
                  sorry I keep changing my siggy pic...we just took this over the weekend and I LOVE IT! its so symbolic to me, like us looking at the future :)

My mom and I are having this huge debate over invitation wording. Did any of you see my thread? She wants to write two-thousand and nine, and I want two-thousand nine. I really think the "and" indicates a decimal point and is gramatically incorrect...........should I just let it go? When I look up invitation websites the "and" is always there I'm so confused!!!!!
                  That's definitely a hard one for the invitation wording...technically you're right about the "and" indicating a decimal point. I'm surprised it's worded like that on all of the websites you've looked at. Honestly though, either way will be fine, because I don't think anyone will even notice the difference. It's so funny how us brides are so particular about the little things, but really no one else even takes note of them.

I also love the new siggy pic!
                  *Katie*

#759 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:03 PM

Josie - I say word it however you like. My invitations have the numbers 2009 which is not formal invitation writing but I say screw it, I am having a destination wedding so I do not have to worry about silly things like that!

#760 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jetsbride
                      Josie - I say word it however you like. My invitations have the numbers 2009 which is not formal invitation writing but I say screw it, I am having a destination wedding so I do not have to worry about silly things like that!
                      hehe, I love you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users