• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#741 stephinPA

stephinPA
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HappyBride
    Congrats on the dress!! it's gorgeous!!! :) :)
    Are any of you thinking of doing a trash the dress photo session, and if so are you going to wear the dress you're wearing on the wedding day? I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I really want to do ttd, I've seen some amazing pictures.
    Happy 4th of July to you girls!!!

Wow, Desiree, 29 more days left. that's exciting.. is there anything left you need to do for the wedding... have you done everything you need to do..
    Hmmm, I think my fiance would very, VERY much enjoy the boudoir photos. TTD looks cool though. I think either one is a great idea.

#742 stephinPA

stephinPA
    • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:33 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shellk
      stephanie,
      happy to hear you found your dress.at least the other date is sooner for you lol.it will get exciting for you now.
      Thanks so much!!!

#743 stephinPA

stephinPA
      • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JOSIE
        NP :)

Go to User CP and "edit my signature" and copy and paste it in that box!
        Josie - Thanks for info on ticker. I tried this yesterday but it didn't work. So I guess I'll try again.

#744 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:36 AM

Ladies, the Riu wedding coordinators gave me a confirmation code when I booked my wedding date but when I go to the site and enter the code nothing happens. Is anything suppose to happen?

#745 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Lisa-I have no idea i can't remember at all have you already given them your cc info and filled out all the stuff about you and your fiance?

I just heard from Ael and she is so sweet She said that they reserved a spot at Don Monolo's Restaurant for my whole group for Friday night-the night before the wedding! I am so excited because I wanted to make sure that we all get to eat dinner together before the wedding. Yay! She said that it is a buffet style restaurant, but I don't really care. She said that they will section off an area and we can sit at one big table. Sooo happy that is taken care of!

#746 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

Yay, thats exciting Desiree!!! It will be nice to have a dinner all together when you get there. When do you leave? and come back?

#747 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

I leave on my birthday, wednesday, July 29th and we return the following wednesday, August 5th. I wish we could stay longer, but I have to get back because I am a school teacher.

#748 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

Just a helpful hint to the new girls who want help uploading a signature/ticker:

Always copy and paste the IMG code after you make a ticker. There are lots of different ticker sites, mine is Free Event Tickers

If you want to add a picture in your siggy/signature then you will need to upload the photo(s) to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket . Once uploaded, then copy and paste the IMG code (should be below the picture-there will be lots of codes so make sure you get the right one) and then come onto BDW and on the top of the forum click on Quick Links then select Edit Signature. There you will have a space to paste the IMG code. You can then hit preview to preview your new siggy! Make sure you save it!

Hope this helps!!!

#749 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

i think i have changed my siggie and added a photo on there from my sisters wedding yesterday.it is aweful but will be ok till i get another one.

my sisters wedding was great and made me feel excited again.

#750 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

my photo is huge hoe do i make it smaller?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users