Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#491 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

Yeah, that is getting on my nerves too Josie. I still have people saying that they are wanting to book and we are less than 2 months out. Most of my guests got about $900 for 4 days 5 nights too, but lately it has been $1000 since the swine flu.

#492 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

It drives me crazy that people wait thinking they are going to get a better price!!!
      Do they think we went out and got the most expensive rate I just don't get it!

I am shocked to see the prices went up after swine flu too, you would think they would be lower to entice more people to come and get the business back that they lost because of the flu.

#493 chloe55

chloe55
      • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Lisa, did you see these? They kind of remind me of those pink dresses you were looking at.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43657

#494 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chloe55
          Lisa, did you see these? They kind of remind me of those pink dresses you were looking at.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43657

I love those!!! SUPER CUTE

#495 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:34 AM

I LOVE those dresses so much!!!

#496 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

**RPRM GIRLS**

Ael just emailed me and said that they are working on finalizing their August plans and she will be with me in a few days about my wedding!!! YAY! By the way, she sent me a link to their blog. Has anyone seen this? It is AWESOME! It has pics and info as well as links to the videographer they use. I hope this helps y'all. Here it is:

RIU Weddings Playa del Carmen Mexico

#497 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

P.S. The RIU Palace Riviera Maya info is in the older posts at the bottom of the page. It shows a few ceremony set up photos.

#498 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

Thanks so much Desiree! I'M SO EXCITED THEY'RE CONTACTING YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking at the blog now - thank you so so much for posting!

#499 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

You are welcome Josie! I know! I am freaking out right now!! AHHHH!

I am worried though because our wedding is at 5 pm at the gazebo and I really want our reception dinner to be at Chilis and it says that if you have over 27 people you have to be seating during the second seating which is at 9 pm. Is that too long to wait? Should I arrange a cocktail hour in between? What are y'all doing?

#500 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

LOL, I'm having the same issue. Except our ceremony is at 3!!! I figured I MIGHT do a cocktail hour around 7 so the guests don't TOO antsy, but it's all inclusive, can't they find something to do?? hehe

My fear is that they'll be hammered before the reception begins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users