Staicy2000
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:07 AM

thanks Sammysgirl. I need 3 of them. So I think i need to look in a stores

#2202 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

Staicy- I left a couple of comments on photobucket- it makes my computer at work go really slow though so I had to stop- if you paste the IMG code in the forum, it will post the photos on here... Oh and I love love your colors. They go great together! My friend last year did a similar pallette, and everything was goregeous- we got gray silk dresses from Anthropologie. They always seem to have gray and yellow.

Thanks Sammysgirl- that would be great! I always have trouble finding dresses because my measurements are so weird.... I would probably be a 6-8? So sweet of you!!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#2203 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
      • 451 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:39 AM

Staicy- I'd recommend just getting a couple of the girls into stores and trying some dresses on. You will definitely get a better feel or what you are looking for. Some of the dresses look cute online, but you put them on a real person and they are unflattering.

#2204 samira26

samira26
        • 126 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Staicy2000
          thanks LadyTrunck. Uploaded tones of bridesmaid dresses that I found. Not loving any of them. Ohh want to mention that "I think" ; ))) that i will do Grey-Yellow color schemes. love this combination, but found soo hard to find dresses for my girls. Any advice where else i can look?

bridesmaid dress search pictures by staicy2000 - Photobucket

please feel free to add any comments under dresses. NOOOO, MAY BE, YES

thank you GIRLS

here my inspiration images
          inspiration pictures by staicy2000 - Photobucket

Staicy your wedding dress is beautiful! btw for the yellow/grey color scheme, look in jcrew. Last year I was in a wedding, where the bridemaid dresses were yellow and we got all our dresses from jcrew.

Also I just a yellow grey/ green very summer looking dress in new york and company. check it out.

New York & Company - Strapless Dresses - The Park Avenue Strapless Dress - Watercolor Print
          Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2205 samira26

samira26
          • 126 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Sammysgirl just curious are you doing a welcome bag. I can't decide but need to make a decision soon.
            Married June 5th 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya

#2206 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Staicy2000
              bridesmaid dress search pictures by staicy2000 - Photobucket

please feel free to add any comments under dresses. NOOOO, MAY BE, YES

thank you GIRLS

[/url]
              Hope you dont mind left one or two comments for you x

#2207 KimmyG

KimmyG
              • 520 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hi everyone!
                I've been super M.I.A... Had my legal day at City Hall last Friday so I'm a married woman! We're packing and getting ready to leave for RPRM. Our wedding is next Friday, so I guess that makes ME next! Wow :)
                Can't wait to hear back from Kate and keep following the rest of you. The last couple months of planning have been the most fun!

#2208 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

I am not doing a welcome bag but I am doing travel mugs that will be "stuffed". They will include a welcome letter, koozie, and a tip/key card holder...i wanted to save a few bucks and not do the all out bags!

J- I'll send you a PM with the links to the bcbg dresses in a minute!
                  Loving married life! <3

#2209 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Kimmy- I hope you have the most beautiful wedding day!!!!! Please take tons of pictures! You will be such a GORGEOUS bride! I can't wait to hear all about your special day!
                    Loving married life! <3

#2210 dana

dana
                    • 285 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

KimmyG-Congrats and have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Sammysgirl-I'm so happy to hear that you aren't doing OOT bags. I feel guilty not doing them, but I just don't know if I want to have tote all that stuff down. I really wanted to do the mugs b/c I know they'll get used so I think your idea is great! I know the key/tip card holder is really good too b/c when we went last year it was a pain to always carry the towel card, key and money!

Stacyi-Welcome, your dress is beautiful. I agree that you should def have girls try them on! It's so hard to tell by the pictures esp if you have a bridesmaid that isn't a size 0.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users