#11 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
    OMG, is everyone out on the Raffia fans...Koyal Wholesale is on b/o, then yesterday I saw them on OTC and was looking for a coupon, now today it shows they are out of stock!! Asianideas.com is accepting back-orders. I guess I'm going to take a chance and b/o them since I still have a few mths.

Any other places I can look?
    Hey girl, just wanted to let you know that I think OTC has got the raffia fans again!! I just ordered 10 dozen a couple hours ago and it says my order should arrive at my house by July 28 (standard shipping)!!! I'll PM you just in case you don't see this in time :) YAY fans!!!!

#12 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Update: Looks like OTC shipment of raffia fans came in early. Get em while they're hot, lol.

Edit: Sorry, didnt see the above post b4 posting! I love the way news travels around here!
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

That is great news!

#14 endlesslove

endlesslove
        • 362 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

Now I know what to buy way ahead of time, lol.

#15 bridetobe22

bridetobe22
          • 107 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:05 PM

Yes, OTC does have them in today! I just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up everyone that these are in such demand.

#16 caroline

caroline
            • 697 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

Phew! Just ordered mine! Due to arrive 7/31! Thanks for the heads up!

#17 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:28 AM

I am going with the raffia fans also but undecided whether I should do magenta fans with a white ribbon or regular color with a magenta ribbon around it...help!!

#18 missdanelle

missdanelle
                • 687 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

I LOVE THE FANS! so this is a really Dumb question ...but what do you do with them? Do you set them on the chairs? tie them in with organza on the chairs? Do the guests use them?

#19 shellb

shellb
                  • 533 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:30 AM

No question is a dumb or silly question. There's always someone else wondering the same thing.

I am using them as a sort of favor to be placed on the chairs for guests to cool themselves with while they are sitting in the heat during the ceremony. I am wrapping the handle in ribbon matching my colors and possibly adding a flower and the ceremony program.

Do a search on the forum for them and you should be able to see some of the beautiful ways the have been decorated and used.

#20 missdanelle

missdanelle
                    • 687 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shellb
                      No question is a dumb or silly question. There's always someone else wondering the same thing.

I am using them as a sort of favor to be placed on the chairs for guests to cool themselves with while they are sitting in the heat during the ceremony. I am wrapping the handle in ribbon matching my colors and possibly adding a flower and the ceremony program.

Do a search on the forum for them and you should be able to see some of the beautiful ways the have been decorated and used.

thanks shellb!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users