Sign in to follow this  
Goldstein to Be

Wearing the same outfit

So, I'm sitting here checking out the forum and realized I'm currently wearing the same shirt that is in my profile pic :). Which made me start thinking about wearing outfits to occasions twice. I went to a wedding two weeks ago and wore a cute sun dress. I was thinking about wearing the same dress to my FI's sister's wedding rehearsal dinner next week. I won't be seeing any of the same people but some of my FI's family saw pics from the wedding. Do you think I can get away with wearing it again?

I wore a dress to 3 different weddings, but my sister was the only one that was at more than one of them. I wore it to my cousins wedding, then to a DW wedding to Cuba and then to a friends wedding which I took my sister as my date, since FI couldn't go. Oh wait, my daughter was at all 3 weddings, but she didn't notice since she was 19 months, 21 months, and 2 1/2 years. I joke that it is my 'wedding' dress.

I would say go for it. If it is comfortable and fits well, the two biggest problems I have finding a dress, then why not? You might want to casually shop for something new and if you can find it great, if not you have a standby.

Like Katy suggested, is there any way to change it up with different shoes, accessories or a sweater/wrap?

I would do it, but I am pregnant and refuse to buy too many clothing items with baby coming.

If you are concerned, can you change it up a bit with jewerly?

i think if you change the jewelry and shoes it perfectly fine! i am a huge fan of buying things in multiples and wearing things over and over and over. you wear the same shoes everyday sometimes, right? i say if the dress is a winner go for it wink.gif