• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kelly C
    Tammy I thank you sooooooooo much. With out this i probably would have lost my mind already and killed my FI.
    Thank you thank you
    That just cracked me up! hahaha

#12 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

sarah- you were on the original forum werent you?
      tammy- who all was on the original forum? i remember me, you and janetta- any other original members left?
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tammy Host
        this forum has really grown...i tell this story but i remember when there were about 5 members but everyone was too shy to post so i was the only one posting and responding to myself like a crazy person.
        This cracked me up! My how times changed.

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NHPT
          sarah- you were on the original forum werent you?
          tammy- who all was on the original forum? i remember me, you and janetta- any other original members left?
          Yes, I was on the original forum. I think you listed all of us that are left. Wait- no April still pops in every now and then, and oh yeah- TammyB too... I think she joined like a week after me.

#15 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

Thanks everyone and cheers for such an amazing site!

#16 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

I'm an original forum girl! I think I was the first Cabo Surf bride and I was soooooooooo nervous because I did not know what I was getting into at all. Christa was one there too, right? And Tara....and Natasha? and Tasha?

#17 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

I was on the original Cabo board too. I remember I freaked when it changed - I didn't know what was going on!!!

#18 Mandy

Mandy
                • 514 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                  this forum has really grown...i tell this story but i remember when there were about 5 members but everyone was too shy to post so i was the only one posting and responding to myself like a crazy person.
                  Tammy, I think we're going to need to see this...

#19 EricaG

EricaG
                  • 1,915 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

I can't believe how quickly this forum has grown! That is so amazing, and to think that growing that quickly and having it stay such a great place to come and talk and to have sooo many supportive people joining...crazy! Thank you Tammy Host!!!!!
                    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#20 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                    • 413 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

I wasn't an original member, but I joined in January 2007 just before our wedding, and I've never posted on another forum since!!! I can't believe how much the forum has grown just since I joined - it's crazy! I was almost one of the first Las Caletas Brides (I can't remember - I know there was Alli and Maura before me, but I think I was almost one of the first! - Ann would know better!)

I love this board and I love how supportive and helpful everyone is of each other - it is truly remarkable!

Lindsay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users