Big thankyou to Stephanie (Lucy106)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

• 344 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hello ladies,

This is a well over due thank you to Stephanie who helped me out with purchasing my bouquet joules from the net. If I'd have ordered them for delivery to Nottingham, England the cost would have been more than I really wanted to pay and couldn't find a UK supplier, so Steph kindly offered to order them for me and send them by post which worked out a great deal cheaper. She ordered and paid for them herself and waited on me receiving them before I sent her the money ( which is very trusting of her ) No excuse but I have been very very busy lately with work and going away which has delayed me sending the money but she will be pleased to know it is now in the post, I am very greatful to her and would just like all of you to know how helpful Steph has been !! SO THANK YOU STEPH YOUR A STAR X

#2 Celina

• Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

My date twin rocks! I love her too!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 SIMBASIM

• 466 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

Hey I got some props for her too!!!

I somehow got kicked off the forum because all my points was accidently deleted out of my account because of some computer glitch and she kindly donated some points to me!!

Doesn't quite compare to your story but just wanted to add to the thread!

#4 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

That is so wonderful! If only the world were filled with more people like that :)

#5 Yvette

• 510 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

that is so awesome, i love this site! the girls on here are truly the best!

#6 becks

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:44 AM

Stephanie is wonderful. She was very helpful when I was trying to figure out my DJ.

I love the fact that everyone here just goes out of their way. I don't know what I'd do without all you fabulous ladies!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#7 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

That was very nice of her!! I agree Rebecca, ever since I've been here everyone has been more than helpful and generous. Its really made wedding planning much more fun for me. (dang girl you have a month left before your wedding!!)

#8 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

Ahhh you guys are so sweet!! Not a problem at all!!! Glad I can help out here and there!

#9 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

that was really nice of you Stephanie!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users