Glenda's wedding (nrvsbride)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#81 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

You were a beautiful bride!! Congrats to both of you!

#82 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      On a funnier note my friend made me a "Citizen of the year award" (its a blue ribbon badge) for having a good attitude on my wedding. LOL. I thought that was so funny. Everyone kept saying that if all this would have happened to them they would have gone all Bridezilla on everyone. I just kept laughing the entire time b/c it was soooo funny and too ridiculous. It really felt like I was starring in a romantic comedy. (Well now that I think of it, the funeral and heart attack part were not funny but you guys know what I mean)
      That's hilarious that no one even knew all the bizarre crap that was happening to you... I can't believe how ridiculous it all was and how well you handle everything that came your way.
      You really did handle it with grace. You look beautiful and happy in your pics! Congratulations!!!

#83 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

You really do deserve an award for not being a Bridezilla despite all the drama that you went thru!!! Your dress was very pretty & you looked great! I also loved that 2nd dress & those hot red shoes! Congrats girl!

#84 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

WOW!!! That is a wedding day you will not forget for more reasons than just marrying your bestfriend. You should write this all out in a scrapbook sort of how you did it for us so you will always have it and others can read about it.

You looked beautiful and I am so gald that the flowers turned out so wonderful too. I can't wait to see the pics from Jason too.
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#85 LindsayG

• 95 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

What a crazy story!

I'm glad it all worked out in the end, and great choice of dress - I picked it too!
            Lindsay & Billy
            July 11, 2008
            Paradisus Punta Cana

#86 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

Congrats Glenda! I'm so glad that despite everything, you managed to keep it positive and have fun :) Just think of the stories you'll have to tell your grandkids!

Congrats again! You looked beautiful!

#87 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:15 PM

I was just thinking that even tho your day was hectic, what a good story you have to tell now and in the future!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#88 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

wow Glenda, first off you looked gorgeous and your dress is so FAB!
                  But wow what a day, by the looks of the pictures you would have never known so many things went hay-wire, I'm glad it turned out to be a wonderful day regardless :)
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#89 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

Glenda you look beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!! I loved your hair and dress...awesome!
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#90 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

I can't believe I didn't post before! I even went thru to double check!

Glenda, you looked absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that you and James are married!

I know it was a hectic day, but you can't tell in the photos. Your friends are right, you need an award!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users