aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1931 n4turally

n4turally
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by jszy10 

They look great!!!  I can't believe you are 12 days away!!!!  and Mia is already gone!!  I'm so excited to be able to say that I get married next month!  I look forward to hearing all about everyone's experiences.

Thank you! I can't believe it's almost that time... I can't wait until we are down there!!! :)

#1932 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

I'm so excited for you upcoming June brides and your bouquets are beautiful!! Can't wait to hear all about your experiences at ASP :)

Now I just have to wait 355 days *sigh*

#1933 sgray

sgray
      • 116 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:40 AM

All of the bouquets are beautiful! I am so happy for all of you! 

#1934 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thanks ladies!!  My bouquets were done by watermenot.com.  Kelly was so nice and easy to work with and she was able to create exactly what I wanted and stayed within my budget. 

Gosh I am so jealous of you brides who have your wedding coming up soon.  My original date I was going to pick was 6/18/11 but we decided to give ppl some extra months to plan and save and went with 11/18/11.  I know its worth the wait but damn am I anxious.  Can't wait to see all your pictures and reviews.

#1935 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
          • Site Supporter
          • 36 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

I love all the pictures.  They totally look real. Now I just need to decide were to get my flowers done.  So many choices... Just by reading this blog I found three sites to go to for flowers. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

I'm so glad you ladies have shared your pictures, it gives me ideas on what I want to do.

Than you all!

#1936 amberm390

amberm390
            • 98 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hello ladies-

Has anyone created a Palace resorts wedding webpage? The one that is included in the wedding package? Just wondering because I know you can create these on other sites as well. When I went to the "My Palace Wedding Website" I saw something about starting a 2 week trial run, but I was under the impression that this was free with our package?? I sent a comment to the link that it suggested for questions, but of course I haven't heard anything back!

#1937 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

hey amber!  I made one...wasn't thrilled with it.  I actually sent that link out with my STD's and ended up moving to The Knot for my website after all.  I was going to post the link, but I can't even find it anymore!!!

#1938 J-me

J-me
                • 398 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hi Amber! I started a Palace website, but wasn't impressed with it - I felt it wasn't a great music selection (again, just me but found the music cheesy) and the overall layout wasn't all that great. I ended up switching to mywedding.com - I liked their layouts, you can upload your own music, and it has an RSVP feature....

Originally Posted by amberm390 

Hello ladies-

Has anyone created a Palace resorts wedding webpage? The one that is included in the wedding package? Just wondering because I know you can create these on other sites as well. When I went to the "My Palace Wedding Website" I saw something about starting a 2 week trial run, but I was under the impression that this was free with our package?? I sent a comment to the link that it suggested for questions, but of course I haven't heard anything back!

#1939 adales

adales
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 545 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

I agree!  I wasnt impressed with it either!!

#1940 MarTeeNi007

MarTeeNi007
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 36 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back in need of advice.  I'm so not sure what I want to do about the travel booking.  I know some of you have used a TA but I'm confused because if you use one are you not entititled to the freebies (i.e. two extra nights, a cocktail hour, etc.).  I guess also part of my frustration is that I'm probably only going to have 10 to 15 people at most. Since I see most of you already having bigger number of guests, I not sure which way to go on this one.  I sent Yesenia info for a group contract, but I guess I'm trying to decide which would work best.

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???

Thanks.

Liza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users