Photo

aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:41 PM

I was just wondering if anyone is getting married at the Aventura Spa Palace? I know there are a lot of people getting married at Moon Palace but I just wanted to see who was getting married at Aventura. Thanks everyone.

#2 cheeks75

cheeks75
    • 96 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

I am not getting married there, but I am going there for my honeymoon. I am actually getting married at the Moon Palace, but I will share any information that I have about Aventura once I return. My wedding is Aug 2, 2008.

#3 Kim726

Kim726
      • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

I am staying there in Nov 08 for my sister's wedding. Friends of ours just got back and said it was spectacular. Only thing..Not directly on the beach! (it's a Lagoon)
        Proud Mommy of two boys!!

#4 erinnjosh

erinnjosh
        • 52 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

I'm getting married at Aventura on 1.16.09!!!!!!

We can't wait!! The WC has been great, and we couldn't be happier.

Everyone is actually staying at The Moon Palace and going to take private transportation to Aventura (about 20 minutes away)!!

cheeks75, do you have pictures, advice, etc

#5 cheeks75

cheeks75
          • 96 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:10 AM

Aventura was beautiful. I have pictures that I could email you if you tell me your email address. We had a ball there. But, it took an hour to get there from Moon Palace and not 20 minutes. The setup is just like Moon Palace except they have a lagoon where you can snorkel, kayak, and swim with the fish. The water at Aventura is beautiful, but there is no beach. The people are extremely nice there and go out of there way to help you. The rooms seemed small to me because we stayed at the Moon Grand and the rooms there were bigger and we had a lot of room. I am at work, so I am trying to sum it up. I will give more details this weekend when I get home. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

#6 erinnjosh

erinnjosh
            • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cheeks75
              Aventura was beautiful. I have pictures that I could email you if you tell me your email address. We had a ball there. But, it took an hour to get there from Moon Palace and not 20 minutes. The setup is just like Moon Palace except they have a lagoon where you can snorkel, kayak, and swim with the fish. The water at Aventura is beautiful, but there is no beach. The people are extremely nice there and go out of there way to help you. The rooms seemed small to me because we stayed at the Moon Grand and the rooms there were bigger and we had a lot of room. I am at work, so I am trying to sum it up. I will give more details this weekend when I get home. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
              a hour! Oh well.... =) can't do much about that now! Yes, please email me pictures erin.pemberton@gmail.com I can't wait to see them.

Did you stay at Moon Palace? If so, how'd you get everyone to the wedding?

I can't think of specifics right now, but I will later =)

Erin

#7 erinnjosh

erinnjosh
              • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cheeks75
                I am not getting married there, but I am going there for my honeymoon. I am actually getting married at the Moon Palace, but I will share any information that I have about Aventura once I return. My wedding is Aug 2, 2008.
                nevermind, I'm slow. you got married at MP. Sorry, I'm at work and was reading in a hurry!!! =) Got it now!

#8 catandcleo

catandcleo
                • 173 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

ooooh - ME ME ME!!! I'm getting married there in 6 weeks! I don't know how i missed this post when it came up!
                  The wedding coordinator has been wonderful so far and while i have not actually been there before and was a little wary about booking something like this sight unseen, I have heard so many wonderful things about it, i don't think i will regret it!
                  Sorry... i'm starting to get a bit excited.

#9 erinnjosh

erinnjosh
                  • 52 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by catandcleo
                    ooooh - ME ME ME!!! I'm getting married there in 6 weeks! I don't know how i missed this post when it came up!
                    The wedding coordinator has been wonderful so far and while i have not actually been there before and was a little wary about booking something like this sight unseen, I have heard so many wonderful things about it, i don't think i will regret it!
                    Sorry... i'm starting to get a bit excited.

6 weeks! WOW!!! You'll have to tell me how everything goes!!! But the planner has been great so far, very quick to respond!! I've never been there either, but it looks amazing!

Are you ready?

#10 catandcleo

catandcleo
                    • 173 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

NOOOOOO!!!! Not even close!

Actually, all along i have been like "Yeah, i don't really have to do anything. The resort will take care of everything." What a dummy!

Of course they take care of the basics, but there is still SOOOO much to do on my end! But i am getting there, slowly but surely. The guys finally have clothes, so that is a big thing. lol And i have 2 dresses (not traditional wedding dresses though), so i just have to make a decision. Mostly it is just a bunch of small things that aren't VITAL, but stuff i want to do nonetheless.

I will definitely report back when all is said and done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users