Jessica-  I have already booked spa pedicures for myself, my girls, my mom, FI's mom and my grandma.  I wanted them to do them as early as possible and try and do as many of us together as they can.

One of our good friends who is also my hairdresser is coming to the wedding and he is going to do my hair in our room.  I am wearing it down with big barrel curls and a few clip in extensions with maybe a little bit pulled back and a flower in my hair (no veil).  I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for make-up.  I am nervous about having the salon do it there.

FI and I are going to get a couples massage the day before the wedding so I don't think I will get anything else done the day of the wedding.

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Alisa

Are you doing spa/salon treatments the day of your wedding?  I was planning on spending a good part of the morning in the spa, but not sure what my time schedule should be like?

Ladies, any suggestions for the amount of time we should set aside on the wedding day to spend in the spa?  There are going to be 7 of us and the majority of us are getting mani/pedis, with 6 of them potentially having their hair done after and then me having my hair done last by my sister-in-law. 

My sister-in-law is a hair dresser as well , so she is going to do my hair and help with my makeup too!  I'm going to book mani/pedis for myself, all of my girls and mine and FI's moms too!

Do you have Veronica's info?  I would book them now to make sure that you can get them all done around the same time.

My sister-in-law is a hair dresser as well , so she is going to do my hair and help with my makeup too!  I'm going to book mani/pedis for myself, all of my girls and mine and FI's moms too!

I'm almost positive that all palace resorts are the same with their Vaca $$ usage...congrats and happy planning!!

Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post

I am getting married at Playacar Palace and am hoping that they will also let me use our Vacation $$$ for the videographer too!!!  Thanks for the heads up ladies!!

I used my vacation dollars for the videographer. The video came out very nice. As a safeguard, we also purchased the master DVD with all of the footage...just in case we didn't like the finished, edited video. 

Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post

You can use your vacation dollars on anything that has to do with the wedding packages, but not for extra entertainment. I believe you can use the $$ for the videographer, check with your WC just to verify. We tried to get them  to allow us to use our vacation dollars for extras, but they shut us down LOL They only allowed us to pay the remaining balance of our package with the $$.

Quote:

Thanks Nicole!  My wedding is at 5pm, so that gives me a good idea of how to space things out.  The guys are all going on a deep sea fishing trip in the morning, so I won't have to worry about running into my FI at all during the day which is nice.  I am getting SO excited for my day to get here and am having a lot of fun buying little things to fill the time :o

I'm also glad to hear you say all of the things you were pleased with.  I am doing the videographer, the carriage, and the harpist!  I am having my cocktail party as my welcome party on Thursday (wedding is Saturday), and was considering getting the trio for that.  We can't use vaca $$ on that stuff right?

Hugolina did my hair and makeup the day of the wedding...I was very nervous to have the salon do it b/c I wanted a natural look and didnt want to look overdone...Hugolina doesnt speak any english, but she was amazing...as long as you bring a picture of what you want they will be able to replicate it...all of my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done at the spa, including both mothers(who are hairdressers themselves) and everyone was happy :)

Hi ladies...just an fyi...im selling my TTD dress.  Its strapless and a size small.  I purchased it for $100; looking to sell it for $50 plus shipping.  If you're interested or have any questions about it let me know...Thanks, Nicole

ttd7.jpgttd9.jpg

TTD2.jpg

TTD1.jpg

ttd6.jpg

PM'ing you right now Nicole! :)

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post

Hi ladies...just an fyi...im selling my TTD dress.  Its strapless and a size small.  I purchased it for $100; looking to sell it for $50 plus shipping.  If you're interested or have any questions about it let me know...Thanks, Nicole

ttd7.jpgttd9.jpg

TTD2.jpg

TTD1.jpg

ttd6.jpg