Photo

omg so hung over please shoot me

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 laybar

laybar
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:59 AM

I know the feeling a little too well! I was just @ my company's big gala awards dinner on Tue.. Well, after multiple glasses of champagne & wine, I was way overdone! I ended up leaving my company credit card @ the post party (thank god i left others there who picked it up for me!) & i also missplaced my blackberry.. agh.. no phone now for a week until it is replaced!

Surprisingly, I was actualy ok the next morning compared to my colleagues but fried chicken helped! =) We have a rule in my office.. whoever comes in last after a night of drinking has to come in w/ KFC!!

So, have some greasy food, drink lots of water and wish that the day goes by as soon as possible!! Tomorrow, you'll wake up feeling appreciative that you feel good again!! =)

#22 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacqueline
      blah i went to a happy hour reunion with old co-workers and i feel like i could die right now. i dont know how i made it to work. my head burns i have such a head ache. THIS is why i do not drink anymore, i absofuckinglutly can not do it anymore.
      lmao I find greasy sarnies like bacon or sausage and lots of coke and chocolate help lol
      Grease helps me too.. yummy greasy food!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ErinB
      Poor Baby! We've all been there!

Drink some Gatorade or some Pedialyte if you can get your hands on some. I swear that Pedialyte is the only known hangover cure. It's an old bartender's secret.
      Doesn't Pedialyte get your electrolites back up? That's what my friend told me (she's a nurse)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Amarillis
      I wonder if we were all on the same vibe.... I have been marathon training (hence, not drinking) and last night when I got home, my running girls cancelled on me and my FI suggested we just chill and have a daquari on the back deck...

2 daquaris, 2 Cuba Libre's, and 2 glasses of red wine later...

How the heck did I make it to work.

?
      lol you wanted to make money - that's how you made it to work! lol

#23 KarmaB

KarmaB
      • 796 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:58 PM

Ahh, hang overs... as much as I hate them. I do miss them! LOL.

I hope you feel better soon, Jacqueline!

#24 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

I hope you feel better Jac. Hangovers are the worst, especially the pounding in your head feeling. I hope time flies so you can at least go home.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#25 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

i dont feel TOO bad right ow, just really tired at this point. i NEED to take a nap.

#26 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

Hope you feel better soon! Luckily its FRIDAY!

#27 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:38 PM

Oh that is the worst feeling ever, I actually felt like that last friday. The only thing that helps me is Burger King. Feel Better!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#28 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                • Banned
                • 1,051 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

How ya feeling? I hope you felt better as the day goes on and get to go home soon!!!!!!!!!

#29 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    lmao I find greasy sarnies like bacon or sausage and lots of coke and chocolate help lol

you know it might just be that you're tired too - i know if i get mashed and don't get much sleep i feel like shite but if i have a skin full then a good sleep i'm ok lol

Sooo its not a hangover its just that you are tired lol
                    ohmyggg yea.. thats the best hangover cure.. "greeeeezy" foods as I call it

#30 monicaswave

monicaswave
                    • 450 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

Oh my! I sure hope you feel better soon. I know the feeling and it totally sucks!

I have the absolutely best cure for hang overs. My mother swore by it for years but I never really listened until I tried it for myself and now it's my miracle cure.....tomatoe juice. If you drink a glass of V8 it will make you feel so much better in like 10 minutes. There is something in tomatoes that makes you feel better....don't remember what it is but I read it somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users