Sign in to follow this  
Fotini

Necklace idea

So I have been looking at different jewelry ideas, and i have come across these necklace that hang low in the back. Which i think works well with an open back dress. Its kind of like the idea in the lazaro pic.. but not exactly.

Lazaro Bridesmaids Collection

Lazaro Bridesmaids Collection

i'm thinking like a lariat that would hang in the back rather than the front? what do you ladies think? will this look cheesy? I would love some input

I cant seem to find an exact picture of what i'm envisioning. monkey.gif

Can you re-post the pic of your dress in this thread? I can't remember the details of it except that it falls below the knee. I want to try to picture the whole affect.

thanks anny you beat me to it. I guess my other concern is, is it too trendy. will i look at my pics in 5 yrs and say what was i thinking...

and once i find a pic of what the necklace that's currently only in my head i'll post it :)

I agree with Karla I don't think it is too trendy at all but very elegant...I think it would look perfect with your dress btw I love your dress it's beautiful, 2 be quite honest I never was a big fan of short wedding dresses but after seeing your dress I completely changed my mind...its STUNNING!!!!