TTD with Riu Photographers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

I dont think I have seen any TTD photo shoots done by any of the Riu Photographers (Michael or Christopher). I may have just over looked the pics and never realized they have taken the pics, or there just hasnt been any!!

Do you know if Michael/Christopher are willing to do TTD photo shoots? And has anyone taken them off the Riu site to do the shoot (i have seen some photo shoots being done at a park/waterfall)..

Has anyone had Michael/Christopher do a TTD shoot for them?

#2 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

when we did our ttd it was sorta a spur of the moment thing and there were no professional photographers there. it costs a lot to have them for an hour so it might get expensive to take them off the resort. also, they are super busy and i would make sure to arrange this ahead of time to make sure that they are available.
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#3 ginalynn

• 219 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

If there were no pro photographers around, who shot your TTD for you? Did a friend of family member do it? Can you post some pics?

#4 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

Send him an email. I did this and took him a couple days to respond but he did.

#5 sally

• 302 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:26 AM

I was wondering about this too. PM me if you get a response from Michael. I am visiting the resort in September so I could always ask him then

#6 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

this is a good question.......i'm bumping for ya!!

#7 ccunningham

• 58 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

I'm getting married at ROR on Halloween. I just received a reply back from Michael today. He said he's never done a TTD at Dunns before, but is willing and excited to try it. He said when I arrive I can look at the TTD photos he's taken at ROR and then I can decide if I'd like to go off site. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users