Photo

Morgans Pro Wedding Pics (some quick picks!)

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#41 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

Wow! Amazing pics! Morgan looks absolutely beautiful & happy! Great work Kristie! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear from Morgan!

#42 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

wow the pics are so beautiful!!! yey! I love Morgan's dress!!

#43 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

Darnit I can't see the pictures at work. I even went to your blog Kristie looking for them but nope not yet. Darn..

#44 KarmaB

KarmaB
      • 796 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

Wow, the pictures turned out wonderful and Morgan, you look so beautiful!

Great job, Kristie!

#45 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

Gorgeous Kristie! Morgan, you look fabulous, and amazingly happy. Congrats!

I'm so glad you got Mike to TTD with you- and the pics with your friends are so fun :) Can't wait to see all the books you make!

#46 MelanieS

MelanieS
          • 820 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

How fun are those photos? It made me smile just looking at them. Congratulations Morgan & Mike!

#47 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

oh how did everything turn out at the cenote?

#48 EricaG

EricaG
              • 1,915 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

Those pics are sooooo beautiful. Morgan looks absolutely gorgeous and like she is floating on cloud 9. I love the TTD pics. I am so excited for our pics now, only 5 more months!!!
                http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#49 Kristie O

Kristie O
                • Banned
                • 369 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tlomlad
                  oh how did everything turn out at the cenote?
                  well, for the most part, it was a dream, a true paradise. im not going to lie though, it was pretty brutal and SWAMPY HOT. i almost got carried away by the mesquitos, i hope i dont have melaria now! they just thought i was the sweetest thing there! i looked like the elephant woman after they ate my head. whatever you do brides, dont ask your husband to pick you up and romantically carry you through the water in the sink holes! mike picked morgan up in the shallow water so she wouldnt have to step in bat poop and his whole leg got sucked into the ground...there was some blood DONT GET ME WRONG, IT WAS WAY WORTH IT!!! the bats didnt bite:)

well, i'll let morgan tell of our amazing journey, i have to pay some attention to my 5 year old...its good to see her little face again.

btw, some of the pics in this thread are at the cenote ana...youre next baby:)! we were talking about you two while we were taking pics in the ocean...how steamy it will be with you both in the pics...cant wait!!

#50 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:51 PM

Great pics, Kristie!!!

Morgan looks so beautiful and happy!!!

Congrats Morgan & Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users