Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#3671 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

Love those!!! I envy you... I am sooo not a DIY person lol.
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#3672 Allisa

Allisa
    • 206 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
      The only reason I ask is that the hotel completely screwed up our check in . They gave our room to friends of ours (AND it was the wrong room category all together), and all week they were getting their room decorated with rose pedals, swan towels etc. Anyways, my sister was pissed and she went to talk to someone the night of the wedding - which is how she found out they screwed up the check in. They told her that they wouldn't decorate it because it wasn't part of the package!? Just seemed weird to me. She convinced them to send a maid to the room who she had to seriously tip to do what she wanted lol. So I was just curious..... I guess I just automatically thought they would have done it?!
      Oh my goodness Nicole -thats awful...

We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite (I think my TA pulled a few strings because I was really cheesed with the travel company before we left.... the sent us down and back on red eye flights -ugg.)
      We got the flowers and swan towels the whole time... champagne in the room when we arrived, a fruit basket and the first night a plate of dessert goodies arrived. Not sure what of that was part of the package vs being in the upgraded suite.

Thank you ladies for our condolences. It is appreciated. I am walking around in a bit of a fog and am feeling pretty awful. It is definitely a really hard thing, and really shitty for the beginning of a marriage when everything is supposed to be perfect....

His birthday was coming up -the 29th of this month, and xmas is right behind... it is going to be a tough few months... I miss him.

#3673 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

Alisa - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, like the other girls said, I'm so glad he was able to be there for your wedding and be apart of your day. It's good that you were able to spend that time with him. My father passed away about a decade ago and I am so upset he won't be there for my wedding I've asked everyone to not mention him or bring him up at all, that's really bad I know but I don't want to be a hysterical bride.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us too and I'm so happy your wedding was amazing! I can't wait to look at them.

Like Katie mentioned, if you need to vent or chat, we're all here to listen and help you out and trust me I definitely know what you're going through.

#3674 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

Lindz - OMG!!! Can I be one of your bridesmaids? Those are fabulous!!!!

#3675 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Allisa
            Oh my goodness Nicole -thats awful...

We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite (I think my TA pulled a few strings because I was really cheesed with the travel company before we left.... the sent us down and back on red eye flights -ugg.)
            We got the flowers and swan towels the whole time... champagne in the room when we arrived, a fruit basket and the first night a plate of dessert goodies arrived. Not sure what of that was part of the package vs being in the upgraded suite.

LOL yup, my friends were getting all of that! Well, the fruit at least that I know of aloong with roses and swan towels!! That's why my sister was so PO'd at having to beg for them to do it the night of the wedding when they had screwed it up all along!
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#3676 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:12 PM

Nicole that really is terrible! That makes me worried. You'd think that they could figure out who the bride and groom were and OVERcorrect for their mistake!

#3677 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
              • 329 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

Hi Nicole,

Please add me... November 10, 2010

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
                I thought I'd post the list again.... seems like we have some new people on the thread that may need to be added? If your name is missing, let me know and I'll add you!!

Wow, looks like we have quite a few coming up!!

November 2009
                cappucino2009
                ~Nicole~ - November 5, 2009
                mkondracki- November 8, 2009
                Anon101 - November 14, 2009
                lenka14 – November 14, 2009
                soon2bmrs.Pritchard – November 18, 2009 – 4pm
                beachbride 2009 - November 20, 2009 - 4pm
                heather0618 - November 21, 2009
                Hoosierfan - November 21, 2009
                rtswan – November 26, 2009
                gemwhite2be - November 27, 2009
                AshManahan – November 27, 2009
                Angelfish – November 28, 2009 – 4pm
                December 2009
                Stacyehenry – December 5, 2009
                January 2010
                melissa.crossley - January 2, 2010
                southmil - January 31, 2010
                blondie bride x
                February 2010
                MrsVaughn2B – February 13, 2010
                Afrommert – February 13, 2010 – 5pm
                OMT - February 14, 2010
                March 2010
                Lolo – March 3, 2010
                Melsha - March 16, 2010
                April 2010
                daifje - April 10, 2010
                Aneliese26 – April 19, 2010
                sunkissed bride - April 22, 2010
                May 2010
                27 dresses - May 5, 2010
                LivandScot - May 7, 2010
                KittenHeart - May 8, 2010
                Mocashman – May 10, 2010
                Amybermuda – May 29, 2010
                June 2010
                July 2010

meghan - July 2, 2010
                Meesh – July 10, 2009
                Daniepps – July 31, 2010
                August 2010
                September 2010

#3678 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                • 821 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Lindz - OMG!!! Can I be one of your bridesmaids? Those are fabulous!!!!
                  haha thanks!! OF COURSE!!! You won't be tired of Mexico, will you?!?

#3679 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                  • 264 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

Alisa,

I am so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you and your hubby. Like all the other wonderful ladies have said, it was wonderful he was able to share in your wedding and that moment will last a life time.

I am excited to hear you had a wonderful time and positive experience at the resort. We love the reassuring feedback. I looked at your photos and they are awesome. The wedding looked amazing and your reception was so well put together. Colors are fab and the lanterns are a prefect added touch.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Biggest hugs!!

#3680 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                    • 264 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                      Andrea - You're welcome! Anything to make this process more fun I'm for! :)

I could spend hundreds of dollars at that website, it's perfect for OOT bags! Do you have your bags yet? I can't decide what to get...

Also, I bought a alternative guestbook today on Etsy, I'm stoked about it! I never really like the idea of a guest book to be honest so I am doing something a little different.
                      I have looked a little but haven't put much effort in looking for the OOT bag itself. I was so worried about the stuffing, i forgot I need put everyting in something :-)
                      Are you stuffing your bags at home or when you get down to the resort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users