Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2871 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Shannon, I love the yellow! The baby yellow bridesmaids dresses are the perfect compliment to yours as well and it looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL day when you got married :)

Let us know if you do a planning & or review thread

#2872 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
    • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      Shannon, I love the yellow! The baby yellow bridesmaids dresses are the perfect compliment to yours as well and it looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL day when you got married :)

Let us know if you do a planning & or review thread
      Thank you! Can you PM the link to Meghan? She can not get it to come up.

Thanks!

#2873 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
      • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

Would anybody be interested in getting OOT bags done? My girlfriend did them for me. They were an amazing gift for guests. EVERYONE used one. If your interested...PM me and I will give you her link and email. This is the one she did for me.
        Click the image to open in full size.

#2874 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Shannon,

Did you get your make or hair done at the resort? What did you think of the services?
          Any recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
          Andrea-

#2875 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Solidshan83
            Thanks Nicole! Are you getting excited for your wedding? Do you have any questions I might be able to answer for you?
            I am actually getting really nervous . I have no one to walk me down the aisle and I don't know why but it has just recently started to bother me. My bro is a GM - would it be horrible if I asked him? LOL! We only have 7 people coming so I just can't picture in my head how this is all going to pan out. I saw in your pics that you had a pretty big group, so everything looked perfect! All I can picture for mine is 2 people sitting there looking at us thinking "OMG this is so lame". yeah.....i'm starting to get stressed out.

Since we're such a small group I have opted to go the spoon restaurant route for dinner. From what I understand this isn't a popular choice. Did you happen to see anyone do this the week you were there?
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#2876 meghan

meghan
            • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for the link shannon and your pictures are beautiful! I love the yellow. HOw many guests did u have?

Nicole, I think it is perfectly fine for you to have your GM walk you down. It will be very nice and intimate having a small group there. It will be beautiful no matter how many people are there. And, a positive is that you are saving a ton of money having only 7 people!

#2877 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

Shannon, did you have a cake, and if you did, do you have a photo of it? I didn't notice any in your slideshow. If there is one and I missed it, let me know.

#2878 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gemwhite2b
                  Tiffany also just sent me an email about this saying
                  "This package has an untrue statement on it which says that that promotion is applicable to all Karisma Hotels. However, it is not available at all of them because Azul Hotels does not offer this package. So there is a Buganvillas package but it is not offered to Azul Hotels Wedding Couples"
                  God, thought I could have saved the £££'s there!
                  Bah! typical!!! goddammit!!

#2879 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meghan
                    Shannon, did you have a cake, and if you did, do you have a photo of it? I didn't notice any in your slideshow. If there is one and I missed it, let me know.
                    Her cake looks like the 2 person heart shaped cake at the end of the slideshow. It looked much cuter than I expected it to! Made me think I just might do that

#2880 Allisa

Allisa
                    • 206 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

Shannon your pics were gorgeous! Thank you for sharing1

What time did you have your ceremony and what time did the sun set for you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users