• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14361 amylou1983

amylou1983
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

Hi Melissa

Thanks for your reply.

We are having a beach cocktail party and also a beach reception.  We have decided to keep things as they are with 3 round tables.  Im sure the hotel will provide a lovely set up for us and think I'm over worrying!! I'm over the fact that people have dropped out now and those that want to be there will be...thats all that matters I suppose.  I looked into the long banquet table but decided against it.  I know 19 of us isnt a lot especially when we have ordered a DJ and dancefloor but then again we'll still have a ball!!!  xxx

#14362 missmely

missmely
    • 151 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hey Amy,

it will be amazing! the people who are closest to you and want to be there will be there! and that's all that matters. I'm sure it will all turn out as it gets closer you'll forget all about it and will be super excited!

Hi Melissa

Thanks for your reply.

We are having a beach cocktail party and also a beach reception.  We have decided to keep things as they are with 3 round tables.  Im sure the hotel will provide a lovely set up for us and think I'm over worrying!! I'm over the fact that people have dropped out now and those that want to be there will be...thats all that matters I suppose.  I looked into the long banquet table but decided against it.  I know 19 of us isnt a lot especially when we have ordered a DJ and dancefloor but then again we'll still have a ball!!!  xxx

#14363 KerryL613

KerryL613
      • 113 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hi Ladies!

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to share my review and pics of our wedding at Azul Beach!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5441

http://www.juanphoto...m/blog/?p=16040

#14364 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

Great pictures Kerry! Love the one of you doing a tequila shot LOL!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14365 carsns38

carsns38
        • Site Supporter
        • 40 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

Hi there,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted on this thread.  It has been very helpful to say the least!!!!  I don't know what I would have done without you all giving advice.  We leave tomorrow...so exciting! We can't wait until Thursday at 4 pm!!!! 

Think lots of sunshine!

H

#14366 starcamping

starcamping
          • Site Supporter
          • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Does anyone have recommendations on photographers that are local?? Or has anyone used the ones Azul recommends???? Pictures are really important to me but we dont have anyone local we are looking to bring...

#14367 MissNikki

MissNikki
            • 57 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hey,

Any azul fives brides on this thread? I  was looking on the site for an azul fives thread but there's no action on it so I was thinking there might be a couple brides on here :)

I am looking at azul fives fo my wedding and have a couple questions

Hapy planning

#14368 missmely

missmely
              • 151 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hi ladies,

just had a random question. We're finding this resort to not be giving us any sort of perks or upgrades, I'm not sure if it's just because of who we used or what but I find that most resorts accomodate a big group and they haven't given us anything :(

Has anyone been given any perks/upgrades? I find them to be a bit strict specially with the outrageous vendor fees and prices for something of the stuff they offer. Any thoughts on this?

#14369 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by starcamping 

Does anyone have recommendations on photographers that are local?? Or has anyone used the ones Azul recommends???? Pictures are really important to me but we dont have anyone local we are looking to bring..

We brought a photographer from the Toronto area down with us. Photos were super important to us, and after looking at the portfolios and prices of the resort photographer and local Cancun area photographers-the prices were about the same. So we went with Taylor Jackson, it was great since we met ahead of time and he also shot our cocktail reception and trash the dress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by missmely 

Hi ladies,

just had a random question. We're finding this resort to not be giving us any sort of perks or upgrades, I'm not sure if it's just because of who we used or what but I find that most resorts accomodate a big group and they haven't given us anything :(

Has anyone been given any perks/upgrades? I find them to be a bit strict specially with the outrageous vendor fees and prices for something of the stuff they offer. Any thoughts on this?

The only real perk we got was through our travel agent. If they are GI (Karisma) certified you get some perks-but the offers vary season to season. We also got a few free bottles of champagne in our room (every time we drank it a new one appeared!)

A lot of the high end resorts really don't offer to many perks, you will likely get a room upgrade when you check in (if they have rooms free), but that's about it. Sorry.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14370 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by missmely 

Hi ladies,

we are actually in the process of negotiating more perks for our wedding parties...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users