Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#13121 Jessie

Jessie
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hey Marianne!  I'm happy to see another November bride on here!  I would definitely be interested in hearing more about this if it works out for you.  I don't want to carry a ton of stuff with me (I already have tons w/o adding in a bunch of decorations), and I don't want to pay the ridiculous prices charged by Lomas for everything either.  So another option would be great!

Happy planning!

Originally Posted by MandM 2011 

Just got another interesting option...I met someone in PDC when I was there a few weeks ago who may endnup helping me with the wedding - specifically, sourcing wedding decorations at local Mexican rates or at worst equal to the US, so we don't have to shlep everything.

I will be connecting with her next week and if it looks promising, I'd be happy to share!
    Just let me know,
    Marianne

#13122 Mwise17

Mwise17
    • 528 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

IMO....I really don't know how it would work with them being at another hotel, so I wouldn't worry about it.  Perhaps you can give them theirs at your wedding?  That way they can take it back to their hotel to use for the rest of their trip (assuming this would work out time wise with your plans)

Just a thought....

:)

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Hi Ladies,

I have a question about OOT bags. I have heard mixed reviews on these.... some ladies said they aren't worth the time & trouble and that most guests didn't even really use. Others say that their guests loved them & used them all the time. Here is my problem, we have about 3 or 4 families staying at an outside resort (annoying I know) but I don't want them to feel excluded if they don't get an OOT bag. I have no way of getting in touch with the resort before hand and don't feel like I should take the trouble to get their bags to the resort since they aren't staying at our resort. But I want to do something nice for everyone...

Any thoughts or ideas :)

#13123 Mwise17

Mwise17
      • 528 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

Congratulations!!!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Hi Ladies, We just got back and I am wiped but after I catch up on work I will tell you all about it!!! It was GREAT!!! I had little to no problems and the ones I did have we my fault and not the staffs. For example I forgot the Groomsmen butonniers in the room 30 min before the ceremoney but they ran back and got them for me. It was Was WINDY on the beach but again nothing anyone could do about it.
        I had no real problems with music and my set-up fee was only $80 but I didn't have that much to set-up. I will post full review and what not this week!

#13124 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls,

I got two samples from my photographer, Maria Angela Photography, to share.  :)  I think the rest may take a little while, so these will have to hold me over for a bit.  Prof - Garden laughingsmaller.jpgProf - Front of ASsmaller.jpg

#13125 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

Looks awesome....

Happy Walking.jpg

#13126 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
            • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

Congrats Maggie!  So pretty!

Hi Ladies, We just got back and I am wiped but after I catch up on work I will tell you all about it!!! It was GREAT!!! I had little to no problems and the ones I did have we my fault and not the staffs. For example I forgot the Groomsmen butonniers in the room 30 min before the ceremoney but they ran back and got them for me. It was Was WINDY on the beach but again nothing anyone could do about it.
              I had no real problems with music and my set-up fee was only $80 but I didn't have that much to set-up. I will post full review and what not this week!

#13127 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:26 AM

Jesse, my coordinator was Claudia who Olympia (the girl I originally met when we arrived says is a stickler).  Olympia was supposed to see what she could do about having them drape the shears for me but she wasn't there on our wedding day.  :( 

Justine, We shot in sooo many locations!!  Like Murmel said, the wall is the front of the resort.  There's also a pretty fountain type thing there where we took pics and the sky should look really pretty in the background of those.  You have the tall steps that are lit up at night, the bridges, lots of tropical areas (the pic I have on here was taken right outside the Spoons Restaurant.  There's a cute carriage by the yellow restaurant (can never remember the names), and Le Chique is a cool place to take pics but we didn't.  There's the pier, many palm trees, the beach.  The list goes on.  :)  I originally wanted to travel for the TTD session but I figured it might be too much of a headache so we did it at the resort, and I think got some cute shots.  I am sooo anxious to see them all!

#13128 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:39 AM

Here is the link for pictures other people took!

http://maggieandjaywedding.shutterfly.com/

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13129 Maritza919

Maritza919
                  • 421 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Hi Maggie! I saw you had hydrangeas in your bouquet. How did they do in the heat? Beautiful pics!

#13130 1106wedding

1106wedding
                    • 317 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

I don't think they were real flowers but I'll let her answer :). If they weren't they sure LOOKED real!

Originally Posted by Maritza919 

Quote:

Hi Maggie! I saw you had hydrangeas in your bouquet. How did they do in the heat? Beautiful pics!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users