Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Maggie - love your curls. Did the Salon do your hair? How was the beer pong welcome party, that sounded like so much fun! Also...where did you "party" after hours? Was there any dancing anywhere (teen club???)?

Thanks!

They were all Real Touch Flowers.....I can recommend the seller on Etsy that did them if you like. They were PERFECT!!!

Originally Posted by Maritza919 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Here is the link for pictures other people took!

http://maggieandjaywedding.shutterfly.com/

Hi Maggie! I saw you had hydrangeas in your bouquet. How did they do in the heat? Beautiful pics!

Salon did my Curls and Make-up

It was a guy named Edgar (I think) and he was GREAT!!! I took my own make-up but you really don't have too because I liked his eyeshadows more so we only ended up using a little bit of mine. (I spent like $200 on Makeup that we ended up not using that day but I will use in the future)  He Curled my hair at 11am and I got married at 3

It held up till about 6 when I had to put it in a ponytail cause I was sweating. My mom got her hair done as well and everyone in the salon was AWESOME!!! You really can't go wrong you just have to be will to give them direction but in a laid back way

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Maggie - love your curls. Did the Salon do your hair? How was the beer pong welcome party, that sounded like so much fun! Also...where did you "party" after hours? Was there any dancing anywhere (teen club???)?

Thanks!

The one BIG piece of advice I can give is just be willing to give a little and let go of control. Everything is not going to go PERFECT but it will go GREAT! I didn't notice little things till I went and looked back at the pictures. Also I feel like if you are easygoing witht the staff they will go above and beyond. I think by the time I got there I wasn't too worried

I will say THANK YOU to TISH for some advice because I had someone from my group stand with the music guy for the ceremony and the first dances. She said she only had to help him once but it was nice to know she was there if he messed up. Once we got into the dancing at the reception he just sat there and let it play. I will say too THEY CUT YOU off at the end time. so make sure if there are songs you really want to put then in the early to mifddle part of the night.

Welcome Party - You know I can't remember if anyone played Beer Pong but I know there was some Flip cup going on and it was fun! It was really laid back and you don't need decorations down there! Everyone kinda spreads out on the beach.

One night we took over the  "Wave Lounge" which is near the pools at the Prem Section BUILDING 1. The next night we took over the Mojita Lounge and outside of it

We went to the Teen club 2 nights and yes it turns into a dance club. I know I only went one night but my friends raved about it. I think everyone was pretty sauced up when they would finally get there.

You really can go to any of them. We brought our own IHOME with us for the Welcome party which was PERFECT for background noise then we would take it to the Wave Lounge to have music

ALSO - If you use Caribe Photography thru the resort, Advice have someone pay attention to what you need to do to get your proofs. In all the excitement I forgot to get the card from the photographer and now I have been emailing with the Caribe to figure out how to get my photos and what not. I think if there is one thing I would have gone back to do again I might rethink the budget and bring my own photographer or paid the outside vendor. Not sure how I feel yet. I LOVED our photogrpaher and he was great but I think before we left I should have emailed more with them to figure out exactly how POST wedding was going to work to get the proofs and whatnot

SIde note, They have been responding to my emailed and said they are backloged and will email when my photos are ready so I will let you know how it all turns out. I am sure it will be fine but I also had a friend from home bring their professional camera just in case. Her CDs of pics will be here by the end of thweek. So I will have more and better pictures then.

ALSO - If you use Caribe Photography thru the resort, Advice have someone pay attention to what you need to do to get your proofs. In all the excitement I forgot to get the card from the photographer and now I have been emailing with the Caribe to figure out how to get my photos and what not. I think if there is one thing I would have gone back to do again I might rethink the budget and bring my own photographer or paid the outside vendor. Not sure how I feel yet. I LOVED our photogrpaher and he was great but I think before we left I should have emailed more with them to figure out exactly how POST wedding was going to work to get the proofs and whatnot

Great looking pictures Maggie! Love the navy sash you wore for the reception. I think we had the same minister do our ceremony LOL

Congratulations. Really looking forward to seeing the Caribe photos. Let us know how it goes x

We really liked her. She did an awesome job and I really sat and listened. My guests raved about her as well!

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

Great looking pictures Maggie! Love the navy sash you wore for the reception. I think we had the same minister do our ceremony LOL

We really liked her. She did an awesome job and I really sat and listened. My guests raved about her as well!

We thought she did an amazing job! I also really got to listen and enjoy my wedding. She was also so open to adjusting the ceremony to include the vows we had written!

I am so glad it all went well for you guys :)