19262 replies to this topic

#13101 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

Welcome Marianne! It's beautiful in November (that was the season for my very first trip to Mexico). Daytime temps were mid 20C, but nights were cooler about 12-14C. The area around Azul Beach/Sensatori always seems to have a good breeze coming in from the sea.

Good luck with all your planning!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#13102 1106wedding

1106wedding
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

Marianne, I took my site visit to the area nov 19-22 and thought the weather was great. It was really windy one day but I attributed it to the tropical storm that was passing through. I'm getting married end of October and I KNOW it'll be a great fall this year! :) I'm getting married on the sky deck and hoping for little wind b/c I'm definitely wearing my hair mostly down! 

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13103 Maritza919

Maritza919
    • 421 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

Hi Marianne! Congratulations! I too am getting married at AB on April 7th, 2012. There's a couple of AB brides but I always check out the AS thread since it's the sister hotel. Good luck planning! :)

#13104 dlarocqu

dlarocqu
      • 18 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

I miss the sunny warm weather that is for sure!

Here is a review I did on our 2 week trip to Azul to get married April 28.   http://www.tripadvis..._Peninsula.html

#13105 KerryL613

KerryL613
        • 113 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

Congrats!  we arrive on the 29th!  Maybe we will run into one and other!

Originally Posted by MandM 2011 

Just booked AB for November 24th 2011. Blocked 20 rooms and sent out a head's up email and so far in 3 days, 13 rooms booked!!!
          We are soooo excited and now have to scramble to see if we can get more rooms at our rate!

We really wanted the villa, but simply couldn't justify the expense (I hate it when logic takes over;).

Can someone please add me to the list?
          Also, is this still where AB brides mostly post or is it more for Sensatori?

Let the games begin!!!
          Marianne

#13106 justiner57

justiner57
          • 151 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have a question about OOT bags. I have heard mixed reviews on these.... some ladies said they aren't worth the time & trouble and that most guests didn't even really use. Others say that their guests loved them & used them all the time. Here is my problem, we have about 3 or 4 families staying at an outside resort (annoying I know) but I don't want them to feel excluded if they don't get an OOT bag. I have no way of getting in touch with the resort before hand and don't feel like I should take the trouble to get their bags to the resort since they aren't staying at our resort. But I want to do something nice for everyone...

Any thoughts or ideas :)

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
            ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13107 melfaybik

melfaybik
            • 187 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

Any Brides out there getting married at Azul Beach Hotel May 24th through May 30th?  Just wanted to see if there are any BDW brides that will be there the same time as me.

Thanks!

#13108 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hi Ladies, We just got back and I am wiped but after I catch up on work I will tell you all about it!!! It was GREAT!!! I had little to no problems and the ones I did have we my fault and not the staffs. For example I forgot the Groomsmen butonniers in the room 30 min before the ceremoney but they ran back and got them for me. It was Was WINDY on the beach but again nothing anyone could do about it.
                I had no real problems with music and my set-up fee was only $80 but I didn't have that much to set-up. I will post full review and what not this week!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13109 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

Congrats MRS!!!

Who was your wedding coordinator? 

#13110 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 3,074 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

Congrats, it is always great to hear that there were no problems.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users